no post on asus p8z68 deluxe please help

Discussion in 'Computer Help' started by teviondj, Jan 9, 2013.

1. teviondj

teviondj Junior Member

Hello got problem with my new build ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE Intel i7 3770k 3.5GHZ and memory corsair vengerance LP.

I was trying with 1 memory all 4 and other config

Now what hepening. hit start on mb cpu led blink once red dram led blink red then stay red on forever and got error cods 14 for second 19 for second and 55 stays on along with dram led. Iwass trying mem OK swich but make no difrents. Have read samwere that mb needs bios update to run on ivybridge but i dont know how to do that if i cant get to bios.

Hope you guys understand that sorry for my speling check but i never spell corect ...

Thanks for any help

2. Puppies04

Puppies04 Diamond Member

Why I am spending time answering this when you couldn't take 2 minutes to use a spellcheck and add a little punctuation is beyond me. By the way excusing yourself because you "never spell corect" doesn't wash with me.

That said. Code 14 + 19 seem to be standard codes that show normal system activity however code 55 points to your memory not being installed correctly. Try looking on youtube if you are not sure (the manual even tells you how to do it). If it still doesn't work you will need someone who knows what they are doing to take a look or to contact asus on the off chance it is a faulty board and you didn't break it/install the memory incorrectly.

3. teviondj

teviondj Junior Member

i was folowing manual how to instal memory i try 3 difrent sets of memory and all configs

Just buy new mb ivybridge ready lets hope that solve the problem

#3 teviondj, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  4. denis280

denis280 Diamond Member

so far.A-DATA and samsung are compatible with with your mobo.you should contact asus to find out.

5. Puppies04

Puppies04 Diamond Member

You have a faulty mobo then, RMA it.

Please note if you damaged the RAM slot trying to jam the memory in the wrong way then asus will know and will not replace it.