Discussion No..just stop (Facial Mask With RGB Lighting)

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
To make it worse I bet you need to install an app for it to work and need to register it, and it probably needs to be connected to the internet to work. This is the kind of world we live in now.

Mar 11, 2004
Er, they've had LED masks for some time (pretty sure before this situation even). They're cooler than this even (someone at work had one, it was integrated with the mask design, I wanna say it gave the appearance of like a big Imorten Joe mask; think there was another that more reminded me of Dynamo from Running Man).

Also, I actually like this (well don't care about the LED), the mic/speakers for making it easier to hear is interesting.

I don't like that they're clear. That defeats the best thing about wearing masks.

I don't know, the best thing about wearing masks is it helping to limit the spread of COVID...

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I saw that in the news.
it makes sense.
When cell phones first starting getting popular some companies saw the potential for a fashion statement and made fancy classy phones. Motorola released a RAZR with diamonds. Fucker cost a million bucks.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
I don't want to 'amplify' my voice - I want a mask that simply transforms my voice into Bane's voice so I can actually enjoy talking to people with my mask on.

JM Aggie08

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2006
If it gets more people to wear them, then I'm all for it.

Related -- I've not understood the fascination with super bright RGB in modern PC builds. I'll be putting together my latest build this weekend and granted, I will have a fair amount of RGB, but it's not going to look like a damn rave!

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I'd buy a competitor's RGB mask, since this one will probably cost $300 coming from Razer.

Of course, I already have a simple LED mask, so there's that :p

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
One thing that could catch on too is water cooling for masks. They get pretty warm, and you can't exactly use air cooling or it would lose it's effect.

• Haha
Reactions: pmv

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
There needs to be a little remote you can have in your pocket so you can change the voice on and off. Grocery store outings could be fun.

"I AM YOUR FATHER!"

"That will be on Mastercard"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!"

"Oh right, I brought my own bags, here you go"

• Haha
Reactions: pmv