No, God, no!

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000
I just got a call from my father-in-law. He and my mother-in-law are coming to visit for 2 - 3 weeks. To make matter worse, they're French Parisians.

Oh, the humanity.

I feel like putting a spike through my skull.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Riprorin
I just got a call from my father-in-law. He and my mother-in-law are coming to visit for 2 - 3 weeks. To make matter worse, they're French Parisians.

Oh, the humanity.

Follow your feelings:) He if they are Parisians at least you won't have to worry about buying extra soap

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Oh, the humanity.

Follow your feelings:) He if they are Parisians at least you won't have to worry about buying extra soap

:beer:

TheAudit

Diamond Member
May 2, 2003

Oh, the humanity.

Forget the spike, I'll get a cleaver.

Chumpman

Banned
Feb 26, 2003
have your dog take a shat on their bed right before they arrive, maybe they'll choose to stay at a hotel after that

JackDawkins

Aug 15, 2003
Good time to go on that last minute trip where you disappear without telling anyone where you went.

BigKev

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Chumpman
have your dog take a shat on their bed right before they arrive, maybe they'll choose to stay at a hotel after that

It's definitely worth a try ...

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Chumpman

No this will remind them of home, make the place immaculate so they will be repulsed or change the locks

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Make fun of their accents and their language. The French have a hard on over their language and are very insulted when anyone says anything about it.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Give them a good shower... where "good" is defined as involving a fire hose and a stretch of gravel

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
I'm looking to get through this with the help of a friend - Jack Daniels.

Try inviting his friend Johnny for the duration. And dont forget about Jimmy...

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000
Originally posted by: Mookow
I'm looking to get through this with the help of a friend - Jack Daniels.

Try inviting his friend Johnny for the duration. And dont forget about Jimmy...

Yup, it's going to take all of my "friends" to get me through this one!

Gravity

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2003
Dude, been there done that. Invent some project at work where you have to work tons of overtime so you don't see that much of them. If wifey's willing, get her to scream during sex so they know that you are um, well, intimate with their daughter.

Riprorin

Banned
Apr 25, 2000
The last time they came I made the mistake of introducing my father-in-law to on-line bridge. I think he enjoyed it because he played about 16 hours a day. The computer was in the bedroom so I couldn't go to bed until he was finished, which resulted in some zombie-like days at work. No matter to him since he slept to 11 AM.

It should be better this time since I have a DSL network now. I'm going to set up a computer for him in the the living room.