NJ folks check in

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I was born in Jersey and lived there for the first 10 years of my life, does that count? :)

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: aphexII
I was born in Jersey and lived there for the first 10 years of my life, does that count? :)

Thats counts.. obviously if you were 10 you didn't leave by choice... have you been back here since?

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
I'm thinking maybe a NJ/NY meet is in order.. though I'm not much of a gamer.. perhaps we could think of some other attraction to get people together. ;)

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
I'm live in Staten Island - very close to NJ - about 3 minutes from the Outerbridge. My father's brother lives in Rahway and my mother's sister lives in Holmdel. We also have a house in Brigantine (oustide Atlantic City) which is mainly for the beach season and weekend escapes.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: dnetmhz

Thats counts.. obviously if you were 10 you didn't leave by choice... have you been back here since?

Go back every 2-3 years to visit friends and family... Grew up in West Milford to be exact..

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: dnetmhz

Go back every 2-3 years to visit friends and family... Grew up in West Milford to be exact..

Cool.. thats way north.. I grew up in Matawan, Keyport, Freehold... Monmouth county pretty much in the center of the state.
I live now a little futher north west, somerset county

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I'm from MD, which is close. I've been to the Cape May/Wildwood area; Cape May is one of the nicest beach towns I've seen in a while.

DnetMHZ

Diamond Member
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: FinalLastt
nj
cherry hill = home
new brunswick = school

grew up in nyc

lallala

I used to work in New Brumfus (thats what we called it) I assume you went to Rutgers?
Do you know the grease trucks? :D