TruePaige

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2006
It was a good show for the first season. Second was okay. Now I just watch Rescue Me.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: austin316
Originally posted by: hdeck
homophobe?

uh.. no. its called being straight. unless you are a straight man that likes looking at man ass.

Are you really that much of a prude that a picture of something every human has offends you because it happens to belong to a male? Grow up... :roll:

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Really weird show, I still enjoy it though.

and it has MORE than enough hot women in the show to make up for the occasional male ass.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
it's a show about vanity, they realized this show caters towards gay viewers and decided to give it some extra oomph

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Awesome show. the last season got really weird with all the male ass shots.

The first two seasons were really, really good and the show just went downhill after that. I hope it gets better next season, but I don't think that's gonna happen without Sean's family in it.

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
It was ok at first then it started to be the same thing over and over. Cheating.......back together.......cheating.......and people dying somewhere in all that.

austin316

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
Platypus, go make your background of your desktop a bunch of man ass then, since it doesn't bother you. sorry, I'm too much of a prude to want to look at naked men.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Platypus, go make your background of your desktop a bunch of man ass then, since it doesn't bother you. sorry, I'm too much of a prude to want to look at naked men.

LOL

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003

ROFL :laugh:

the ironing is delicious

Steve

Lifer
May 2, 2004
www.chicagopipeband.com

Don't tempt him.

I don't watch the show, but I do believe in equality. For every male ass shot, there ought to be a female ass shot too. Keep that 1:1 ratio.

Sounds like they've got some catching up to do.

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999

Plenty of NORMAL men are absolutely fine with naked men in the locker room. You don't see them plastering naked male models on their desktop.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Steve

Don't tempt him.

I don't watch the show, but I do believe in equality. For every male ass shot, there ought to be a female ass shot too. Keep that 1:1 ratio.

Then why in all the softcore pr0n do we get umpteen box shots and no wang shots :frown:

:p

Steve

Lifer
May 2, 2004
www.chicagopipeband.com
Originally posted by: K1052

Don't tempt him.

Then why in all the softcore pr0n do we get umpteen box shots and no wang shots :frown:

I'm not familiar with the softcore pr0n box shots you're referring to, could you provide an example?

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Originally posted by: K1052

Don't tempt him.

Because the FCC says seeing some couchie is OK, a stiffie not so much so.