Nintendo=GOD, and other interesting tidbits

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
I only hope thay can pack some sort of Voodoo2 or something in there, 3D games on the go would be sweeeeeeeeet!

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
It will have basic 3D power. They say it could do the original Star Fox fairly easily, so I imagine it could do about... say Star Fox with textures. That's pretty good for a handheld. One that gets 20hrs per 2xAA anyway. :)

OH, they did say somewhere that they ported over the first level of Yoshi's Story to a GBA prototype. For those who don't know, Yoshi's Story is a sidescroller on the N64, with REALLY slick graphics.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Well, the next one better have a Geforce 2 in it! Isn't it every Nintendo fanatic's dream to play PD or Zelda on their Gameboy?

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
OMFG? The whole WORLD needs to know how kick ass Nintendo is! When two Nintendoites get to talking, there's no telling how exciting the exchange can get! :D:p

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
All you need to add is the "Bow Down" line from UT and it'll be perfect!

Keeping the Nintendo faith, baby!

SP: That would be a lot of private messages!

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999

<< OMFG isn't this what personal messages were introduced for? >>

It is fun to join a conversation like this one. :p

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
I like nintendo even from the start when everyone says Genesis kicks ***. Screw those losers. The graphics on the genesis looks pixily compared to the smooth graphics on the Nintendo.

My high hopes for the dolphin. And the games it makes.

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Hehehe, I only owned three titles for my Sega Genisis, comapred to about 12 for my SNES. It just had better games, and it looked a lot better!

P.S. - I sold the Sega for the N64 :)

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
It did suck! All the games that were on both the SNES and Sega Genisis were better on the SNES.

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
It's funny. For a while, the NES and Genesis were competing. And NES was winning. :D

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Nintendo rules. I only have a SNES but I still play quite often...

Final Fantasy 3 &amp; 2
Breath Of Fire 1 &amp; 2
The Seventh Saga
Lufia 1 &amp; 2
Super Metroid
Shadow Run
Ogre Battle
Firepower 2000
Super Nova
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Wizardry V
Dungeon Master
Brainlord
Super R-Type
R-Type 3
F-Zero
Thunder Spirits
Young Merlin
Donkey Kong Country
Super Mario World

and a few others on my 25&quot; telly.

:D

I have never touched a Genesis. Mine are pure hands.

I Pledge Allegiance

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Shadow Run

Now there was a great game! Rental store wouldn't sell it to me though. I loved the action while it managed to keep deep RPG roots. Kickass!

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
It seems that people are disturbed and want to revoke the title of Nintendo loyalist from me. Let me tell you that, until you know your enemy, you can never truly know your love! I have known the enemy and I now truly appreciate my love! The clean, I ask you, though not easy, to experience the enemy! Know him, and come back to your love, for you shall truly understand what you have!

(Is this getting a little too serious?)

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
you people disgust me. why can't we all just get along. i own every next gen system plus almost all the old ones. you have to realize that there is gaming outside of nintendo and it is good. PC for shooters, playstation for RPGs, Dreamcast for fighting, and N64 for all around quality titles.