Nintendo=GOD, and other interesting tidbits

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
You have no idea really, do you ltk007? We're not Nintendo ONLY gamers, we just happen to place Nintendo above all the rest. I have played a number of the more popular PSX titles and I'm not impressed.

AMD: Indeed, I have Wetrix! And some XtremeG2!

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Hot damn, I'm there! Better bring my own controller unless I go into the Wetrix Fit. :) Do you actually own them? I barely have any games, I rent - a lot!

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I don't really like the PSX, except for FF7 and a few other lesser know titles. I bought an N64 first, then I got a Dreamcast, then I got a PC (you gotta Quake), and finally a PSX. I got the N64 a few days before it came out (My EB released em early). I was so pumped. Mario 64 is one of the greatest games ever! I still revere my N64 and will definately get dolphin, but you have to look beyond the 64. No gaming system is perfect (look at how bad cartridges are).

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
ltk007

I guarentee you, when companies like SquareSoft will come back to Nintendo when they see the power of the system.

NINTENDO RULES!!!

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I have nothing against cartridges, ltk007. I like them better than discs, in spite of their tiny capacity.

(And, yea, the original NES was perfect. So nya! :p)

Toxin

May 6, 2000
cartridge has limits.. i rather have a disc system anyways...

too bad Nintendo dissed playstation when it was suppose to be the CD addon for the Nintendo... bad move there Nintendo