Nine Things that Piss Me Off - Adam Sandler:

BigKev

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2000

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.
I know where my watch is buddy, where the f*ck is yours?
Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?

2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.

3. People who are willing to get off their @$$ to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat
it too." F*** off. What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat?

5. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they.

6. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?"
No @$$HOLE, I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the friggin ceiling up there.

7. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"..... Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?

8. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then it must not be the first one!!

9. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if
you know how fast you were going? You should know @$$hole you f**king
pulled me over!

:):)

raptor13

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yes, Adam is the man, until you consider his newest movie: Little Nicky. From the previews, that thing is going to be a piece of crap if ever there was one.

The Wildcard

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 1999
<Unzip Pants>

&quot; Excuse me, can you tell me where the restroom is? &quot;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, i'd pay to see the reaction of that guy, lol.

Spicollidriver1

May 30, 2000
I thought little nickie looked like crap but then i saw a different preview and it looked a little better, but I don't know if I could stand him talking like that through a whole movie.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Sounds like Adam Sandler has been taking notes from George Carlin.

Jazar

Mar 27, 2000
hah.. vi, I was just going to mention that. :) George Carlin is a riot with word play.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< 3. People who are willing to get off their @$$ to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel >>

LMAO!

sounds like my wife!