Nikky Haley refuses to acknowledge slavery as to the cause of the Civil War.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If the economy was solid, young people and Black and Latino voters won't have been flirting with staying home or voting Trump.....inflation has to be really low in the summer

Biden has work to do----period...
Yes he has work to do but it’s not the economy.

Republicans will run on the border and crime which means they have to lie about crime. It was down in 2023

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Stop lying. You outed yourself weeks ago when you called the Secretary of State “Foreign Minister”. You can’t unring that bell.

-Come on, it's an easy mistake to make! I mean when I voted for my Minister of Parlament... I mean... My deputy... I mean... FUCK FUCK FUCK WE HAVE A CODE PIROGI DOUSE IT ALL IN VODKA AND BURN IT LIKE INCENSE AT AN EASTERN ORTHODOX MASS!

• Haha
Reactions: brycejones

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The truth doesn't matter about the economy and crime because the Democrats suck at messaging enough reality to counter the flood the zone with shit Republican strategy.

Unfortunately we don't live in a world where reality wins we live in a world where messaging matters about the same.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
lol, inflation has gone down 60% in just the last year and a half.

of course the federal reserve, and not the president, is the primary factor in that as they control interest rates.

but stay stupid, i knew interacting with you was pointless.
Right wing propaganda has Biden controlling inflation because he canceled a pipeline. Thus America has no oil and gas anymore, dont'cha know?

Failing that, they'll simply say he spent too much money on poor people during the pandemic. Sorry, Plan-demic. The timing of our recovery sparked inflation at the exact time we changed Presidents in 2021. It would have happened under anyone, the President does not matter, but it helped drive the propaganda drumbeat of Government = taking my money. So Republicans attack Democrats as "coming right at us" with all sorts of fearmongering tactics that they have honed their population to believe in regardless of facts. It feels good, therefore it is true.

The 2020 election both saved and f'ed us with that one. Biden got left holding the bag of !@#$.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I remember the Bush 2000 campaign talking down the economy to the point of popping the first internet bubble. Talking down the economy works.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
remember when we thought that dubya was the worst thing that could come out of the republican party? Good times....
Well scary thought than the Repugnicans can still sink even lower than the orange monkey. As greedy he is, he wasn’t going to screw the 1%. So he couldn’t burn everything down. Can’t say the same for butt kissers than only pander to the base.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
He should, veterans are Americans, migrants are not Americans, they are undocumented immigrants. They don't really belong in America, America should of had immigration reform decades ago that cemented rules.

As a retired Army veteran, I am sick and fucking tired of the party that consistently votes to cut our benefits and services attempts to use us in their xenophobic boogieman politics.

STFU with that shit. Stop using us in your efforts to dehumanize migrants.

Last edited: