Nikky Haley refuses to acknowledge slavery as to the cause of the Civil War.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
I'll just shitpost here because this is how I feel about slavery.

Last edited:

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
For some reason youtube wants to delete the first 6 minutes . just rewind to the start.
Bonus points if you can identify the gauge panel .

$5 paypal for who can identify it first .

Last edited:

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
For some reason youtube wants to delete the first 6 minutes . just rewind to the start.
Bonus points if you can identify the gauge panel .
Hint its a sixty's Chevy.
$5 paypal for who can identify it first .
impala? lol 🤪

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Trump now pulling a birther claim on Haley, saying she can't be POTUS because her parents were not US citizens when she was born.

See Nikki, this is what happens when you get in bed with bigots. They will eventually turn on you.

- Birtherism nonsense alone is enough for me to vote for the other guy.

I'd have to be straight up retarded to vote for the guy that says I'm not a natural born citizen because my parents immigrated from another country.

And there is *sweeping hand gesture* everything else

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Key paragraph highlighted.
This year’s election is, in fact, a continuation of the unresolved question of the civil war era: will the country continue to move towards fostering a multiracial democracy, or will it aggressively reject its growing diversity and attempt to make America white again?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The top three candidates for the GQP nomination are all pieces of shit. Sure Trump is the worst, but the other two aren't far behind, and we'd all go fascist no matter which of them became president.

This is not a oh half the Republican base is bad. I mean look at the top three people That have made it this far. All filth.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This is why Nikki Haley and the few other Republicans of color keep getting into trouble. People like Darling Nikki thinks she's been accepted the base rears their head and slaps people like her back down. When will Republicans of color learn.

Hey Nikki, you can't be part of that party kowtow to the racists and keep your self respect at the same time. But she keeps trying

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
The top three candidates for the GQP nomination are all pieces of shit. Sure Trump is the worst, but the other two aren't far behind, and we'd all go fascist no matter which of them became president.

This is not a oh half the Republican base is bad. I mean look at the top three people That have made it this far. All filth.
If the economy is not solid by summer and Biden's approvals continue to sink, it won't matter if all the candidates are trash...

Biden should seriously consider bringing Netanyahu and Abbas to a negotiation to end this stalemate, or lose young people forever.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002

Pretty sure the last good Republican was Eisenhower!

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
If the economy is not solid by summer and Biden's approvals continue to sink, it won't matter if all the candidates are trash...

Biden should seriously consider bringing Netanyahu and Abbas to a negotiation to end this stalemate, or lose young people forever.
You vastly over estimate how much young people are going to be driven to the polls over something that is happening on the other side of the planet, that doesn't involve them being drafted.

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
You vastly over estimate how much young people are going to be driven to the polls over something that is happening on the other side of the planet, that doesn't involve them being drafted.
Yea true, but they are pretty pro-Palestinian than previous generations....

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
What does this mean? The economy is solid, what more do you want?
If the economy was solid, young people and Black and Latino voters won't have been flirting with staying home or voting Trump.....inflation has to be really low in the summer

Biden has work to do----period...

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
If the economy was solid, young people and Black and Latino voters won't have been flirting with staying home or voting Trump.....inflation has to be really low in the summer

Biden has work to do----period...

Next you'll say Biden has to take care of every homeless veteran in America before spending a penny on migrants.

Keep moving goal posts!

Reactions: DarthKyrie

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
Next you'll say Biden has to take care of every homeless veteran in America before spending a penny on migrants.

Keep moving goal posts!
He should, veterans are Americans, migrants are not Americans, they are undocumented immigrants. They don't really belong in America, America should of had immigration reform decades ago that cemented rules.

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Pretty sure the last good Republican was Eisenhower!

-Its so weird, I look back even to Nixon/Regan/Bush Sr & Jr. and I can't help but feel like they're "good" compared to the bottomfeeding crap that passes for Pub these days.

I mean, Nixon and the EPA, Regan and Gun Control, Bush Sr. and (attempting) balancing the budget, and Jr. with "compassionate conservatism"... None of it seems even possible today.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
He should, veterans are Americans, migrants are not Americans, they are undocumented immigrants. They don't really belong in America, America should of had immigration reform decades ago that cemented rules.
YOU are not an American.

You ARE a Ruzzian troll. Worry about your own comrades.

Reactions: Meghan54

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

The economy is already solid. Only people whose intent is to downplay/lie about the economy are saying otherwise

Reactions: Meghan54