Nikki Haley said, "America has never been a racist country"

Is Nikki Haley correct, "America has never been a racist country"?

• Total voters

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
She's saying what the Republican base like Boomer Esiason, Gary Sinise, Kate Upton want to hear....so, she is a panderer.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I was just reading about a WWII Filipino U.S. Medal of Honor recipient who who decided to emigrate to the U.S. after WWII. The immigration quota for people from the Philippines at that time was 50/year. Fifty people from a nation that was a U.S. possession at the time. I think that's racist.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
One wonders why it's the conservatives of the nation that have a problem with racism being public knowledge that should be taught in our public schools. Golly gee whiz, could it be that their party has embraced the presence of racists in their ranks and their God blessed Orange One has anointed them patriots who will deal with those "poisoners of America's blood?"

Makes me LOL every time their political leaders cringe and squirm having to confront their issue of denying the historical facts regarding why the Civil War was fought and their attempts at whitewashing the slavery issue from the minds of our youth.

So here we have so many of the nation's racists rallying around Trump and the GOP, kowtowing to his own personal racist beliefs. That guy definitely made being a racist something to be proud of once again. So sad.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Mar 11, 2004
I mean, when probably the most notorious exampled of racism in human history, the Nazis, literally studied and based most of their hate machine on America's actions, not really sure how anyone can say that with a straight face. But ok. I get it, she's just gonna keep pretending she is "uniting" the country by refusing to accept the absolute faults of our society (its not even past, we're still dealing with this because of people like her that want to stick their heads in the sand they shoved up their asses).

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You mean the woman who cannot even use her full name to run for president because if she did, racist mfers wouldn't vote for her?
and Barack Obama didn't change his name to Barry to run for office because general public not as racist as Republicans.

Reactions: hal2kilo

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
Conservatives truly see themselves as colorblind, it's DEI/SJW stuff that is making a lot of "normie" conservatives turn racial....in their eyes...

• Haha
Reactions: Drach

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Conservatives truly see themselves as colorblind, it's DEI/SJW stuff that is making a lot of "normie" conservatives turn racial....in their eyes...
People like you who object to DEI look up these 2 pictures and they illustrate why it is a good thing.

Barack Obama's last intern class picture
Donald Trump's first intern class picture

WH intern is one of the most prestigious gigs in the country. Obama's picture looks like America. Trump's looks like 1940's America.

Here's an honest assessment from ex-Speaker McCarty AFTER he had been deposed, commenting on the Republican Party.
“I’d just become leader and I’m excited and President Trump’s there. And I look over at the Democrats and they stand up. They look like America,” he told Sorkin. “We stand up. We look like the most restrictive country club in America.”

GettyRoad

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2016
People like you who object to DEI look up these 2 pictures and they illustrate why it is a good thing.

Barack Obama's last intern class picture
Donald Trump's first intern class picture

WH intern is one of the most prestigious gigs in the country. Obama's picture looks like America. Trump's looks like 1940's America.

Here's an honest assessment from ex-Speaker McCarty AFTER he had been deposed, commenting on the Republican Party.
I don't think you understand conservatives. I live in a moderate suburb next to a conservative Northeast town. Those people don't like talking about race, they see themselves as colorblind, they don't like race, they adore LeBron James, Jalen Hurts, Jalen Brunson, sports figures that are black, etc.

They don't like DEI because they think it is racially divisive.

I am a moderate, I think DEI has some plusses, but it is causing division in the workplace, etc.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
That's the neat part, it doesn't have to make sense!
You don't get anywhere in the modern GOP by being a logical, rational, reasonable person.

Being rational and reasonable in the GOP when the crazies have taken over the party gets you in deep shit because the crazies are living in a hoax world built on a foundation of wholesale lies, specious conjecture, ginned up half truths, jaw dropping fabricated Q conspiracies, with their habit of projecting themselves to no end all wrapped up in a tightly packed ball of hypocrisy. There is no possible way a reasonable logical person well versed in the use of common sense can survive in a party where racist rapists like Donald Trump is revered and idolized as a messenger from God. The crazies would come after realists with a vengeance. Just look at what happened to Liz Cheney where she was made an example of for telling the truth about Trump and his lackeys in the Legislature.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
The idea of America is not racist.
Republicans are not the ones who would get us there.