Nike Basketball Commercials Question

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Does anyone know where I can find a site that teaches you how to do some of those things they show on those commercials?

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
I thought you were a basketball god. You challenged me earlier.

How come you don't know how to bounce your balls the way they do in the commercial?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Hey, I can do some of those things, including the behind the back through the legs, but I can't do ALL of that. I can still kick your ass :)

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000

<< Hey, I can do some of those things, including the behind the back through the legs >>

Holy Crap! Thats tough!!

Does that help you in your 3-pt shooting?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Erm, I mean through it over my head through my legs, not just...erm...you see that Kobe Bryant Adidas commercial? I can what he does there. Where he goes &quot;whoosh&quot;...

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
I've gone against my basketball coach and kicked his ass, don't be decieved by age.

BTW: You think Kobe Bryant is gonna be afraid of someone like Micheal Jordan becuase of an age difference?

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000

<< I've gone against my basketball coach and kicked his ass, don't be decieved by age. >>

Doesn't that show how bad your coach is?

Now really, stop bothering me.

Noirish

Diamond Member
May 2, 2000
well, those are the most useless commercial of all time.
they don't achieve anything.

and those dribbling...when the heck can you use it.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< I've gone against my basketball coach and kicked his ass, don't be decieved by age. >>

Sorry man, but that doesn't prove much. :)

SUOrangeman

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Why don't you just go to the web site listed in the ad (www.nikebasketball.com)? There are downloads there.

I watched the making of &quot;Freestyle&quot; (the Nike ad in question) this morning on MuchMusic. Savion GLover and the hep cats where involved ... even the old guy, Jumpin' Jackie Jackson.

I didn't catch the entire &quot;Making of ...&quot;, but does anyone know if there were any Globetrotters involved?

-SUO

Impact55

Platinum Member
Feb 16, 2000
My friend ( who is probably going to college for free on basketball scholarship) can do EVERY single nike basketball commercial move, and like 95% of the AND1 movie moves. The AND1 movie is a lot better if you like the nike commercials.

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
The And1 video's are waaaay better. The only thing different is that the Nike one uses NBA stars and the And1 has park ballers. But the And1 is still better. :D