Nice F$%^ing Mouths In Public!

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I made the mistake of going to Denny's at about 10:00PM this evening. There, my wife got to be subjected to two tables full of punks with the filthiest mouths on the planet. Hey, I worked in a shop and on construction sites my whole life, but we NEVER talk like that in restaraunts and similar places. Damn, their girlfriends must be so proud.
rolleye.gif

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
vugarity is the crutch of stupid motherfvckers

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Ornery
I made the mistake of going to Denny's at about 10:00PM this evening. There, my wife got to be subjected to two tables full of punks with the filthiest mouths on the planet. Hey, I worked in a shop and on construction sites my whole life, but we NEVER talk like that in restaraunts and similar places. Damn, their girlfriends must be so proud.
rolleye.gif

I know what you mean. Its quite sad really.

Hell, I'm a young person myself, but I have the decency not to swear in restaurants, especially around little kids. And if I do, its usually words like "sh!t" or "dumbass" <ok so its not a swear word, but its about as ilthy as I get in large enpublic environments>.

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
In the end, it wouldn't be so bad if there had been half an attempt to keep it down. I mean, why be so loud in the first place? Nice way to talk in front of your girlfriends too!

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
In the end, it wouldn't be so bad if there had been half an attempt to keep it down. I mean, why be so loud in the first place? Nice way to talk in front of your girlfriends too!

wow... so u mean the females didn't join in on the fun?

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
You don't curse infront of women. You should have told the manager and had them removed.

mAdD INDIAN

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999

it makes them feel cool man, sad but true.

To some guys, its also cool to yell out the car window to some girls walking on the street.

Peacocks show-off to females by blooming their plumage, the new generation of kids yell dirty words.

Sad reality.

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Chaotic42
You don't curse infront of women. You should have told the manager and had them removed.
You mean this isn't normal for Denny's? I got the impression it is! I won't bother going back.

Edit: About 13 years ago, on a road trip, we stopped to eat at Denny's. We noticed our usually VERY hungary 4 year old, wasn't eating much. After tasting his 'Kid's Dinner', we knew why. Tasted like crap! Haven't eaten there again since, even though the restaraunt is 1/2 mile away. This is my wifes's first exposure since then. Food was OK. Patrons sucked!

DJFuji

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
I love the irony in this thread.

Seriously though, it's amazing how little class some people have, huh?

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Like I said, I've worked in a shop my whole life. Swearing is the norm, but not in front of families, especially not so loudly! I doubt Denny's would say anything to them. It was two separate groups, and I think it's the norm there.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
You mean this isn't normal for Denny's? I got the impression it is! I won't bother going back.
I dunno. I've never been to Denny's. I just know what is acceptable and what isn't.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
And so you come to a public forum and put a swear word in the title of this thread. Pot, meet kettle.

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
In case you haven't noticed, this forum is moderated and censored. Not so at this Denny's.

Here you can choose what to read, and it isn't jammed in your ears.

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
In case you haven't noticed, this forum is moderated and censored. Not so at this Denny's.

Here you can choose what to read, and it isn't jammed in your ears.

you could always bring ear plugs to dennys if you don't want your virgin ears to be harmed

Ornery

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I hope your mom gets to listen to this on a regular basis. Tell her to wear earplugs, dickhead.

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
That's what you get for going to a low-down place like Denny's. :D

Plus, young dudes always think it's so cool to swear. They don't realize that it loses all it's impact if you swear all the time. When I swear people who know me know it means something. It's too easy to be crude all the time.

rival

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2001
you went to dennys champ, wtf do you expect?

if ya cant handle the public, stay home

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
If you went into a Dennys at 10pm and didnt expect to see any and all types of your local neighborhoods "double wide trailor occupants" peeling the paint with their vulgar vernacular, while partaking in the franchises chum-line, you were unwise in your choice of establishments.

~wnied~