NHL/Red Wings Fans: Dominik Hasek eyeing comeback

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ThaPerculator

Golden Member
May 11, 2001
I heard we might trade cujo to Boston for Martin LaPointe... can you say DETROIT BAD BOYS?!?!??! now that would be sweet... we could def get st. louis back for that brawl last season :D

Hatcher
Fischer
McCarty
Chelios
Shanahan
Lapointe

umm yeah we have one rough team :)

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Wow, what will they do with all of their goalies? You guys make good points b/c you really don't want to give CuJo or Hasek to a good team but they probably won't go to bad teams. Plus you don't need one backing up the other b/c I'm assuming they will keep Legace.

Looks like we'll have my Avs with Sakic, Forsberg, Hejduk, Tanguay, Blake, Foote, and now Selanne & Kariya (wow what awsome firepower, imagine a forsberg/hejduk/tanguay line #1 and Sakic/selanne/kairya line #2) vs Detriot's D, I don't see how any other team has a shot (on paper at least).

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: ThaPerculator
I heard we might trade cujo to Boston for Martin LaPointe... can you say DETROIT BAD BOYS?!?!??! now that would be sweet... we could def get st. louis back for that brawl last season :D

Hatcher
Fischer
McCarty
Chelios
Shanahan
Lapointe

umm yeah we have one rough team :)

May not happen since the Owner Of the Wings & the Owner of The Bruins hate each other. The reason that the Bruins got Lapointe was because the Bruins owner wanted to spite Mike I.

Cheers,
Aquaman