NFL week 13 predictions.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Please stop harassing me through PMs Buck, thank you:
I am done with you, you are obviously upset about something in your real life. Might I suggest therapy?
Are you done dipshit?

I took it to PM instead of crapping on threads. Clearly you are too stupid to catch a hint. Stop thread crapping.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: maddogchen
Favorite Today O/U Underdog

at Dallas 7 51 Green Bay
take GB +7 and Over 51

at Arizona 0 51 Cleveland
take Clev at pick

at Carolina 3 35 1/2 San Francisco
take SF +3

Denver 3 1/2 42 at Oakland
take Denver -3.5

at Indianapolis 7 6 1/2 45 Jacksonville
Take Indi -7

at Miami 1 38 NY Jets
take Jets +1

at Minnesota 3 1/2 45 1/2 Detroit
take Det +3.5

at New Orleans 3 41 1/2 Tampa Bay
take NO -3

NY Giants 1 1/2 41 1/2 at Chicago
take Chi +1.5

at Philadelphia 3 42 Seattle
take Phil -3

at Pittsburgh 7 45 Cincinnati
take Cinn +7 Over 45

San Diego 5 1/2 37 1/2 at Kansas City
SD -5.5

at St. Louis 3 42 Atlanta
take Over 42

at Tennessee 4 42 1/2 Houston
take Hous +4

at Washington 5 1/2 37 Buffalo
take Buff +5.5

My record is 2 wins 952 losses. I'm down one milllllliiiiiooon dollars this season.

I doubt you are alone considering the preseason predictions.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: buck
I am done with you, you are obviously upset about something in your real life. Might I suggest therapy?
Are you done dipshit?

I took it to PM instead of crapping on threads. Clearly you are too stupid to catch a hint. Stop thread crapping.

Started with you crapping in the Browns/Cards thread, clearly your superior intellect forgot that while instead focusing on making even more personal attacks. :cookie:

I apologized for pointing out your trivial mistake, and you still persisted in sending me harassing PMs. I think the rest of our members deserve to know about that type of behavior, and I have every right to publicly ask you to cease. If you consider that thread crapping I am sorry, I consider it a public service.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Jeebus, send it to PM or shut the f@ck up already. Keep this thread on topic.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Are you done dipshit?

Started with you crapping in the Browns/Cards thread, clearly your superior intellect forgot that while instead focusing on making even more personal attacks. :cookie:

I apologized for pointing out your trivial mistake, and you still persisted in sending me harassing PMs. I think the rest of our members deserve to know about that type of behavior, and I have every right to publicly ask you to cease. If you consider that thread crapping I am sorry, I consider it a public service.

Ok, I guess i will bite....
I don't mind other members knowing that I think you are an idiot, i do feel that way. Any membe that is offended can PM me and I will talk about it. You followed me into multiple threads complaing about a mistake that i edited. You can feel free to ban me from sending you PM's, in fact, i did the same to you. So for the love of shit man, stop with your worthless posts already. OK? Jeebus...

thepd7

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2005
Are you done dipshit?

It's considered very bad form to post others PMs without premission. Hence the "private" part. Put him on your ban list if you don't want him harassing you. I didn't post your PMs when you were attacking me.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Originally posted by: dsity
Originally posted by: paulxcook
I think Cincy will upset the Steelers.

Browns will beat the Cards, unless they don't. What's better, Anderson to Edwards or Warner to Fitzgerald?

Texans will beat the Titans, VY sucks. I might change my mind if Haynesworth plays.

I think the Lions could beat the Vikings. It's a tossup.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. VY sucks? do you even know what you are talking about...

Here are some QBs with a better passer rating than Vince Young this season:

Chad Pennington
Philip Rivers
Daunte Culpepper
Jason Campbell
Joey Harrington
Brian Griese
JP Losman
Kyle Boller
Eli Manning
Steve McNair
Damon Huard
Tavaris Jackson

and another 13 QBs you would actually consider "good".

56.3% career completion percentage
158.1 career yards per game
27 INTs in 2 years
Only 5 total passes that result in over 40 yards

So, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, VY sucks.

But all he does is win, right? :roll:

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
Originally posted by: maddogchen
Favorite Today O/U Underdog

at Dallas 7 51 Green Bay
take GB +7 and Over 51

at Arizona 0 51 Cleveland
take Clev at pick

at Carolina 3 35 1/2 San Francisco
take SF +3

Denver 3 1/2 42 at Oakland
take Denver -3.5

at Indianapolis 7 6 1/2 45 Jacksonville
Take Indi -7

at Miami 1 38 NY Jets
take Jets +1

at Minnesota 3 1/2 45 1/2 Detroit
take Det +3.5

at New Orleans 3 41 1/2 Tampa Bay
take NO -3

NY Giants 1 1/2 41 1/2 at Chicago
take Chi +1.5

at Philadelphia 3 42 Seattle
take Phil -3

at Pittsburgh 7 45 Cincinnati
take Cinn +7 Over 45

San Diego 5 1/2 37 1/2 at Kansas City
SD -5.5

at St. Louis 3 42 Atlanta
take Over 42

at Tennessee 4 42 1/2 Houston
take Hous +4

at Washington 5 1/2 37 Buffalo
take Buff +5.5

My record is 2 wins 952 losses. I'm down one milllllliiiiiooon dollars this season.

5-12 bringing my record to 7 wins 964 losses!! hope you faded me :D

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: thepd7
Are you done dipshit?

It's considered very bad form to post others PMs without premission. Hence the "private" part. Put him on your ban list if you don't want him harassing you. I didn't post your PMs when you were attacking me.

I didn't think I had ever sent you a PM so I checked my messages, I was right. You must have confused me with someone else.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Anyway, back to the topic....

11-4 so far, might as well say 12-4 this week.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I'm at 10, Joe Gibbs not knowing the rules of the game cost me one, and to my credit I did say I would change my mind on the Tennessee game if Haynesworth was playing. Oh well, 10 (probably 11) isn't too bad.

buck

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko
I'm at 10, Joe Gibbs not knowing the rules of the game cost me one, and to my credit I did say I would change my mind on the Tennessee game if Haynesworth was playing. Oh well, 10 (probably 11) isn't too bad.

Very strange decision.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Buck, I asked you politely not to send me harassing PMs anymore, yet you persist.

I will not take the route you did by running and crying to a mod, but I would not suggest you keep pushing your luck.