NFL thread 2021-2022

Page 58 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

digiram

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2004
rip John madden. I hated you as an announcer honestly. Lol, but your mark on the game is 2nd to none. Anyhow, how in the world did the nfl allow Dallas to get 2 potential dpoy. Nevermind droy. 🤦

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
rip John madden. I hated you as an announcer honestly. Lol, but your mark on the game is 2nd to none. Anyhow, how in the world did the nfl allow Dallas to get 2 potential dpoy. Nevermind droy. 🤦
11 other turd teams wanted someone else.
Jacksonville wanted Adam Driver's blonde brother
The Jets went Jets and picked Zach Wilson
Kyle the ego Shanahan wanted his Elway in Trey Lance.

All 11 teams are either in my slightly hate or really hate list, so I'll just downgrade them to the "fuck you, you helped Dallas" grade of hate.

Reactions: digiram

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
All things Carson Wentz:

Wentz, the prima donna who forced his way out of Philly is, like many prima donnas, unvaccinated. Now, he's in the covid protocol.

As an Eagles fan, I might be expected to shed a tear, solely because Philly gets Indy's first round pick if Wentz takes at least 75% of the snaps.

Well, looks like he already has:

"If there was any doubt last week, it is completely gone. The Colts have averaged 66.5 snaps per game this season. At that rate, they're on pace for 1,131 snaps this season, which means Wentz would need around 848 to hit 75%. He's obviously well over that now."

This is the sole reason I give a tinker's damn about Carson Wentz.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Mr. Dan Reeves has died.

My memories are of him back in 1998 for some heart attack commercial.

I also downloaded the Super Bowl of Washington vs Denver a while back and he was sporting a suit on the sidelines.

• Wow
Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Mr. Dan Reeves has died.

My memories are of him back in 1998 for some heart attack commercial.

I also downloaded the Super Bowl of Washington vs Denver a while back and he was sporting a suit on the sidelines.

Was not a great head coach for the Giants in terms of win/loss but he was a stand-up guy who really knew football. He had somewhat greater success in Denver.

RIP :(

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
:p Go Gang-Green !!!! :p

24-10 J-E-T-S - jets - jets - jets ....with 6:06 in the 3rd !!!!

*(would anyone be even mildly surprised if NY somehow bungles this?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Torn Mind

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012

Bucs are coming back but AB seems to have stripped and quit in the middle of the game.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000

Jets had them at 3rd and 20 and let them of the hook, Brady eventually throws a TD to make it a 7 point game. Meanwhile Antonio Brown took off his pads/shirt//gloves and threw them in the crowd as he jogged off. no one knows WTF is going on..

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I can't believe they call these taunting penalties like that one against Matt Ryan. So dumb. Partially thanks to the dumbass owner of Big Blue - he sucks at owning a team and sucks at making rules for the game.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Anybody think Brady isn't winning another ring? :rolleyes:
We'll see, some talented teams out there and lets face it, they should have lost today's game to the Jets. Turns out Brown got benched then threw a hissy fit, what an idiot, Brady wanted him on the team so a lot got overlooked, Airen's won't him get away with this, he's gone.

• Wow

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
We'll see, some talented teams out there and lets face it, they should have lost today's game to the Jets. Turns out Brown got benched then threw a hissy fit, what an idiot, Brady wanted him on the team so a lot got overlooked, Airen's won't him get away with this, he's gone.

All I know is I wouldn't bet against Tampa .... not implying I'm happy about it though! (the other NFC team that concerns me is Dallas)

:confused:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Antonio Brown's Merry-go-round-broke down.

Tom Brady wanted a second spouse, he chose the crazy hot one.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Antonio Brown's Merry-go-round-broke down.

Tom Brady wanted a second spouse, he chose the crazy hot one.
Brady realized that Brown still had elite talent at the position but was realistic at the post game presser saying he "needs help", who knows what reason Airens had for benching him today but he's hardly the 1st NFL player to be benched.
EDIT:, So sources told ESPN he was not benched, his contract had several performance clauses in it, perhaps he felt
he was being kept off the field so the team can avoid paying them, https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...tonio-brown-rips-equipment-runs-field-midgame
He will not fly back to Tampa with the team.

Last edited:

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Burrow will be great for years to come. HOF is within his grasp...if he gets enough support.

He, Herbert, Mahomes, Mac Jones will be the class of the AFC.
Lamar and Allen will be on the outside looking in.
The rest will bust and be forgotten.

• Haha
Reactions: digiram