Info NewYorker Borowitz: Trump Stays Up All Night with Sharpie Crossing Out Lev Parnas in Photos with Him

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
He's finally cracked.

"Trump, his hands blackened by ink, started working his way through a mountainous stack of photos of him and Parnas at approximately 10 P.M., a White House source confirmed."

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Borowitz report is satire. But also wouldn't surprise me if it were in fact coincidentally true. I have to double check Onion headlines these days because they almost seem plausible

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Yes, I know its satire and it's the reason I put Borowitz's name in the title.
People that know the name, would immediately recognize it as such.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Yes, I know its satire and it's the reason I put Borowitz's name in the title.
People that know the name, would immediately recognize it as such.
not necessary, I've see some on the right take borowitz as fact repeatedly even after being told it was satire. they're just so tuned into fake news that they can't tell the difference.

1prophet

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
So Parnas lives in Trump's head just like Trump lives in most faux liberals heads.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
That is Phase 1.

Phase B is to 'correct' all the pictures of him and Trump on the internet (below). Trump will send ICE to enter (break in and shoot everyone) your house and sharpie your monitor, TV, tablets and any print outs. Following Phase B, the immediate next step will be Stage 5; murder Parnas like how Epstein committed suicide.

0r0ig5hdt8b41.jpg
8hi9c9jhyab41.jpg

a4wxy6gjcab41.jpg
7lbhvdnvg8b41.png

191010154229-trump-giuliani-associates-file-exlarge-169.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200116190524-trump-lev-parnas-video.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Meghan54

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
The more people get implicated, the less confident I feel that justice will be served. If all of those people really are in on it, and have incentive to cover it up, then they probably have the numbers and the power to succeed at it. And while it isn't out of the realm of possibility that the Senate would vote to convict Trump (while not likely), it is unfathomable that they would do so under conditions that would elevate Pelosi to the office.

I don't know why Lev Parnas is suddenly singing like a canary, but maybe it's because he's decided it's in the best interest of Lev Parnas, not America. It's likely he's a scared, mid-level goon goodfella who's 'way out of his depth and trying to get on the prosecutors' "nice" list. Although, spilling his guts on television is an odd way to accomplish that. The Trump administration probably has dozens of Lev Parnases working for it. So when we start shaking the trees, apples are going to start falling out.

People like Parnas don't work for an organization because they believe is some higher principles. They're there because they see an advantage for themselves. And when things start to go bad, they're going to see their self-interest now lies in turning on the organization.

He may feel it's his only option if he can't testify. Also, as he said, there's less incentive to silence him now - though if I were him I'd check my doorknobs very thoroughly.

Last edited:
Reactions: tweaker2

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
“Get Pence and Barr in here!” Trump reportedly thundered. “If I’m going down, they’re going down!”

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
That is Phase 1.

Phase B is to 'correct' all the pictures of him and Trump on the internet (below). Trump will send ICE to enter (break in and shoot everyone) your house and sharpie your monitor, TV, tablets and any print outs. Following Phase B, the immediate next step will be Stage 5; murder Parnas like how Epstein committed suicide.

0r0ig5hdt8b41.jpg
8hi9c9jhyab41.jpg

a4wxy6gjcab41.jpg
7lbhvdnvg8b41.png

191010154229-trump-giuliani-associates-file-exlarge-169.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200116190524-trump-lev-parnas-video.jpg

Man, for a guy that nobody knows, he sure gets into a lot of events and pictures with top people.

I'm sure he's just been wandering in all these places for the last 3-4 yrs and no one noticed or asked "hey, why's that Russian mobster looking dude always here, all the time in all our meetings taking notes, getting us to pose in pictures with us, and chatting us up on the private phone numbers we gave him?

I mean, he was a groomsman in my daughter's wedding, doesn't mean I've met the guy.
Our matching tattoos are pure coincidence...."

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Man, for a guy that nobody knows, he sure gets into a lot of events and pictures with top people.

I'm sure he's just been wandering in all these places for the last 3-4 yrs and no one noticed or asked "hey, why's that Russian mobster looking dude always here, all the time in all our meetings taking notes, getting us to pose in pictures with us, and chatting us up on the private phone numbers we gave him?

I mean, he was a groomsman in my daughter's wedding, doesn't mean I've met the guy.
Our matching tattoos are pure coincidence...."
That guy looks like the guy who was going door to door selling ground beef....hmmmm

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I'm sure it's as accurate as most stories coming from the New Yorker.

And WHOOSH.....the fact it was a satirical article just flew over your head......as expected.

BTW....in your sig.....it's JOHNS HOPKINS, not John Hopkins. Figures, tho, that a Know-Nothing strikes again.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
The sad part is that jokes about Trump are roughly indistinguishable from reality about Trump, which is why I believed this until I saw it was Andy Borowitz.