Newsmax all the important news

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Right wingers gonna do what right wingers gonna do! In other words, chimps gonna poo in their own hands and fling it at anyone they can. :p

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Yeah they've gotten in the habit of blindly attacking anything Democrat so they have to keep it going, for appearances sake.

I remember the Obama administration was special because it had no real scandals and about 200 made up scandals. Its kinda sad really.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
But what about Cruz abandoning his dog in a unheated house to go to Mexico? HUH, what about that?

Feb 4, 2009
The little bit of Brian Williams pointed me to learn about Roosevelt’s dog Fala. Interesting stuff and it is cute how the dog has a statue at the foot of the President plus he is buried near the President. Very cute story

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
They just missed the boat on Rush comparing a dog to a presidents daughter, aw shucks.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
But what about Cruz abandoning his dog in a unheated house to go to Mexico? HUH, what about that?

I wonder why Cruz named his dog “Snowflake”. Probably because that lazy ass dog has never even gone out and looked for a job, instead he begs for handouts and expects everything for free.

I am hoping that the Princess Cruz poodle was self-sufficient enough to build a big cozy nest of dog shit, shredded mattresses and pillow stuffing in order to keep warm while his owner went to Cancun.

Kind of like this...

gXvXR69.jpg

Honey! ... Look what antifa did to the couch!

• Haha
Reactions: Meghan54
Feb 4, 2009
I wonder why Cruz named his dog “Snowflake”. Probably because that lazy ass dog has never even gone out and looked for a job, instead he begs for handouts and expects everything for free.

I am hoping that the Princess Cruz poodle was self-sufficient enough to build a big cozy nest of dog shit, shredded mattresses and pillow stuffing in order to keep warm while his owner went to Cancun.

Kind of like this...

View attachment 40070

come on I hate Ted like everyone else, dogs can tolerate cold and I am sure Ted has a backup generator. He is a wealthy guy, there is no reason not to have one other than cost.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

Kind of like this...

View attachment 40070

Man if a president had a great dane that would be awesome. I miss mine ❤️