"NEWS" and how it's made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintaras

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
Guy de Maupassant has wrote a book how "news" are made....

When you see a guy(or a girl) on TV announcing "news" - it's just like anyone of us doing job that our bosses/managers asked us to do - that what we're get paid for...

What to BELIEVE - FACTS...that I believe...I believe...that WTC was hit by the planes...Who did it...many still don't know...

Where were debris from plane that hit Pentagon? no one can tell, but many believe, that terrorist did it...

How did WTC 7 fell down? A FACT...but how - "NEWS" didn't say....

I didn't believe in WMD - Weapons of Mass Destruction....

But neither I believe in WMD - Weapons of Mass Deception - remember Jorge Boosh, Colin Powell an Rumsfeld ? Do you remember those over 100,000 people killed in a war that some didn't like just one guy?

2timer

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2012
Quoted for hilarity
Guy de Maupassant has wrote a book how "news" are made....

When you see a guy(or a girl) on TV announcing "news" - it's just like anyone of us doing job that our bosses/managers asked us to do - that what we're get paid for...

What to BELIEVE - FACTS...that I believe...I believe...that WTC was hit by the planes...Who did it...many still don't know...

Where were debris from plane that hit Pentagon? no one can tell, but many believe, that terrorist did it...

How did WTC 7 fell down? A FACT...but how - "NEWS" didn't say....

I didn't believe in WMD - Weapons of Mass Destruction....

But neither I believe in WMD - Weapons of Mass Deception - remember Jorge Boosh, Colin Powell an Rumsfeld ? Do you remember those over 100,000 people killed in a war that some didn't like just one guy?

Last edited:

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Why are so many people on internet forums off their meds? I never meet people like this in real life...

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
hra43s.jpg

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
lol and now a Gintaras thread.

It's like there was a mass escape at the retard camp, and they all somehow found internet connections and decided to log onto Anandtech together.

rockyct

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2001
lol and now a Gintaras thread.

It's like there was a mass escape at the retard camp, and they all somehow found internet connections and decided to log onto Anandtech together.
They live on events like what happened yesterday because whenever something big happens, it's a confirmation of their crazy conspiracy they have totally figured out in their mind.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Yesterday Justin Bieber visiting the Anne Frank House was quickly replaced by the Boston Marathon attack as the day's top story. You don't even need to do the math, or enjoy foraging on lush green foliage.

Status
Not open for further replies.