News about Dominique Strauss-Kahn

Status
Not open for further replies.

inachu

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2014
To the uninitiated who have never worked at the IMF. I just have to say that I worked there as well and Dominique Strauss-Kahn comments about women coming up to him is no joke for sexual favors.

He did not drop a dime on them and I feel a bit foolish but I am willing to go on record as they were doing the same back in 1997 to me when I worked there.

I feel as he did no wrong when he did not know.
Hell man! I did not know.

Yeah I do feel a bit dirty now knowing what I know.
The other fact is these IMF employees hired those women to be inside the bank as well! That is what is shocking to me. The most prettiest women you can think of. I dated all of them. I feel free now and in the same boat as him.

I do miss the IMF. They did a better job at dating hookups than match.com ever did.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hopefully this explains why so many of you fawn over old rich white guys - they get tons of poon.

Also, wha, wha he do? Is paying for sex with underage girls who are being trafficed and exploited REALLY such a bad thing? If it's so bad, then why did these girls allow themselves to be fooled into prostitution?

Last edited:

inachu

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2014
Hopefully this explains why so many of you fawn over old rich white guys - they get tons of poon.

Also, wha, wha he do? Is paying for sex with underage girls who are being trafficed and exploited REALLY such a bad thing? If it's so bad, then why did these girls allow themselves to be fooled into prostitution?

They also were posing as employees. When they got bored they did not just call for pc support. They called me.

If I remember correctly in 97 I was just 32. I'm bad with numbers. Glad I am not a teller.

Last edited:

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
I'm googling for job applications there as I type this.

Fern

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
To the uninitiated who have never worked at the IMF. I just have to say that I worked there as well and Dominique Strauss-Kahn comments about women coming up to him is no joke for sexual favors.

He did not drop a dime on them and I feel a bit foolish but I am willing to go on record as they were doing the same back in 1997 to me when I worked there.

I feel as he did no wrong when he did not know.
Hell man! I did not know.

Yeah I do feel a bit dirty now knowing what I know.
The other fact is these IMF employees hired those women to be inside the bank as well! That is what is shocking to me. The most prettiest women you can think of. I dated all of them. I feel free now and in the same boat as him.

I do miss the IMF. They did a better job at dating hookups than match.com ever did.

Now, did you make this up before or after you created Dexter? Is that why the most prettiest women dated you?

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
oh snap, this guy created Dexter, too? :D

This guy has an imagination/mental issues rivaling the dearly departed JohnOfSheffield from however long ago. :D:thumbsup: Just google the forename/surname in his profile for forum posts all over the internet going back years trying to convince people he created Dexter and his stalking of Jeff Lindsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.