NewEgg works 7 days a week?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I ordered an Athlon XP 1800+ around 1 PM today and surprisingly I went and checked my status online just a few seconds ago and I am greeted with:

Your order is at step 4 of 5: has been packed is ready for shipping.

Your Tracking Number will be upload here at 6pm PST 5/5/2002

Not that I'm complaining or anything. Just surprising that they package and ship on the weekend;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< Thats new. I always thought they worked 5 days a week. >>

LOL, they've probably got Kathy Lee's 8-year old sweat shop workers in there putting CPU's and styrofoam peanuts in boxes :D

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001

<<

LOL, they've probably got Kathy Lee's 8-year old sweat shop workers in there putting CPU's and styrofoam peanuts in boxes :D
>>

What?!! How'd they get out of my closet! I want my socks clean, damnit! CLEAN!!

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
Apparently they knew the benefits of doing some special for NFS4...free advertising. :D

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Hmmm.

I ordered some stuff late Friday night and I am at step 3 of 5. I wonder if that's really true.

Jan 9, 2002

<<

<<

>>

>>

LOL!!!

But seriously, that's very cool- I love NewEgg. :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<<

<<

>>

>>

LOL, they said that since you weren't planning on coming out of the closet anytime soon, they'd go ahead and bolt :D

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001

<< LOL, they said that since you weren't planning on coming out of the closet anytime soon, they'd go ahead and bolt :D >>

HAHAH!! Low blow! I guess having a half brown/half white sock ain't that bad... Maybe what pushed them over is looking over at their next pile of work. Undergarments...:eek::D

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
I've noticed that before. I've ordered late friday and it will be at step4 sometime sunday.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Woohoo! I ordered yesterday (Evercase + DVD), and it's packed/ready to ship...earlier today, it was only at step 2 - at 4 now...hopefully I'll have it Wednesday :D

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
brandon, shipping stuff is one of those things: if you dont do it today, youre gonna have to do it tomorrow. and if you dont do it tomorrow, then youre gonna have to do it the next day. and by then youre gonna have some really pissed off people.