newegg stock question

jfall

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2000
I want to order from Newegg today but I just discovered that the motherboard I want is sold out. The ETA on stock is today. Is it safe to assume that newegg will have it in stock by the end of the day?

I normally wouldn't care, but I have a lot of items in my cart that are on a one day sale that ends at 5

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Use their email notification and order as soon as you get the email

ETA is just a guess by them, it can easily be off if a supplier doesn't deliver.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
If you don't get the email, decide whether to wait on that one part or try ordering it elsewhere.

but be careful ordering elsewhere, ZZF and Monarch "in stock" status isn't as reliable (based on posts in GH).

vshah

Lifer
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: DaveSimmons
Use their email notification and order as soon as you get the email. If you don't get the email, decide whether to wait on that one part or try ordering it elsewhere.

ETA is just a guess by them, it can easily be off if a supplier doesn't deliver.

lol

Cheezeit

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
If you don't get the email, decide whether to wait on that one part or try ordering it elsewhere.

but be careful ordering elsewhere, ZZF and Monarch "in stock" status isn't as reliable (based on posts in GH).

i remember the infamous WD 320sata thing that took a week to ship. some people more than a week, but i sent them an angry email. supposedly they had them, but were labeling them...