Newegg question

NL5

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
First off, Newegg is incredible.

My question is for anyone on the West Coast. Have you had anything delivered from the NJ warehouse? If so, how long did it take? I usually get stuff sent from the CA warehouse, and it's here in two days.

This time, everything but the MB is coming from CA.

Thanks in advance,

NL5

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Since Newegg uses FedEX, it might be there pretty fast.

FedEX won't truck stuff cross country. From NJ to CA, they'll fly it. So if you figure a day max in flight, you'll probably have it in three days.

I ordered a bunch of stuff on the Sunday before Christmas. It got here (OH) Christmas Eve from CA, because they flew it in. The tracking even said to expect it the 26th, but about 5:00 Christmas Eve the doorbell rang and there was my stuff :D

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Not sure about your situation. I usually place my orders with NewEgg on Monday. If I get the order in by 5PM EST, I will have my stuff on Wednesday by noon. Why would I go anywhere else?;)

This is coming from SoCal to Cleveland too...the Egg rules.

NL5

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
Well, I just ordered an entire PC worth of stuff this morning, and everything from California will be here on Fri, but the MB is coming from NJ. I was hoping to be able to assemble it on Sat, but with no MB, that ain't gonna work. Hopefully it will be here on Fri as well.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: NL5
Well, I just ordered an entire PC worth of stuff this morning, and everything from California will be here on Fri, but the MB is coming from NJ. I was hoping to be able to assemble it on Sat, but with no MB, that ain't gonna work. Hopefully it will be here on Fri as well.

Last time I ordered, everything from California arrived on Friday, NJ item was on Monday.

NL5

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2003
That's what I'm thinking......I've ordered about 20 times from them, and never had anything shipped from NJ.