Newegg not offering the Never Settle Bundle?

mazeroth

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2006
I am looking for a 7950 and noticed that while Directron's prices are a little higher (around $20) they do offer the AMD Never Settle bundle that includes Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution, which is worth $20 in my opinion. Is this a mistake on Newegg's site or are they not sponsoring it any more?

philipma1957

Golden Member
Jan 8, 2012
I am looking for a 7950 and noticed that while Directron's prices are a little higher (around $20) they do offer the AMD Never Settle bundle that includes Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution, which is worth $20 in my opinion. Is this a mistake on Newegg's site or are they not sponsoring it any more?

maybe the mistake is directron is not going to give it to you. just saying. BTW I had 3 of the bundles of those games they sold for 40 to 60 on ebay

Termie

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
www.techbuyersguru.com
The offers were actually printed on physical cards, meaning vendors only had a set number of them. I'm sure Newegg simply ran out of the cards. It was "while supplies last", basically. Other vendors with slower sales still have them, including Superbiiz.

Eureka

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2005
On top of that, Newegg wasn't always consistent in handing out bundles. I remember during the holiday season there would be days that the bundles weren't offered.

3DVagabond

Lifer
Aug 10, 2009
The offers were actually printed on physical cards, meaning vendors only had a set number of them. I'm sure Newegg simply ran out of the cards. It was "while supplies last", basically. Other vendors with slower sales still have them, including Superbiiz.

^This.

The offer expires in March, IIRC. So, if it's being offered by someone the promo is still valid. Just get one B4 they run out.

mazeroth

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2006
I snagged a Sapphire 7950 from Superbiiz. According to the product page I will get a code in my account once the card ships. Well, the card shipped and I have tracking info but there's no info about a code in my account. Does it take a day or two or should it be there?

"Three FREE Games (FarCry3, Hitman, & Sleeping Dogs) w/purchase of an HD7950 or HD7970 Radeon Graphics Card (while supplies last, digital keycode will be added to your account after your order has been shipped)"

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=AT-7950BST

Shephard

Nov 3, 2012
on AMD website fineprint says it's good until March. I am hoping to get a card with games. :)

~CS~

Apr 14, 2010
I snagged a Sapphire 7950 from Superbiiz. According to the product page I will get a code in my account once the card ships. Well, the card shipped and I have tracking info but there's no info about a code in my account. Does it take a day or two or should it be there?

"Three FREE Games (FarCry3, Hitman, & Sleeping Dogs) w/purchase of an HD7950 or HD7970 Radeon Graphics Card (while supplies last, digital keycode will be added to your account after your order has been shipped)"

http://www.superbiiz.com/detail.php?name=AT-7950BST

Did you go here to check, if you got it ?
Once your order has been completed, you can find your unique game code & instruction links in your account.
(Login Account > Order History > Click on Invoice# > Invoice Summary > Order Status)

on AMD website fineprint says it's good until March. I am hoping to get a card with games. :)

The retailer must advertise the promotion for you to receive it, no need to hope. The Dirt 3 promo ran far past the expiration date, but there is no telling when they are going to stop this one.

mazeroth

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2006
Did you go here to check, if you got it ?

I sure did. No coupon code. Here's what it looks like:

2013-01-14 Order Processing
2013-01-14 Online order received
2013-01-14 Inventory Processing
2013-01-14 Released for Distribution
2013-01-14 Shipped

I'm probably jumping too quick and will wait to see if I get one tomorrow. If not, I'll give them a call. Thanks.