• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

Discussion Newegg Black Friday Deals

AnitaPeterson

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Everything's so friggin' expensive, and there's so little stock... :(

Last year I got a RX570 for CA$130 during the BF sales... people are happy to snag it at US$190 now?
Yes, COVID is playing a huge part, but man... there's something really wrong here.

Reactions: Dee67

VirtualLarry

Lifer
Aug 25, 2001

Last year I got a RX570 for CA$130 during the BF sales... people are happy to snag it at US$190 now?
Yes, COVID is playing a huge part, but man... there's something really wrong here.
Mining / COVID / tariffs / insane demand / work from home, 2020's got it all, it seems. :|

Reactions: AnitaPeterson

UsandThem

Elite Member
Super Moderator
May 4, 2000
So far all Newegg has done is rotate the same few items every few days. WD SN750 on sale today. Gone tomorrow. Back again the following day. There's really been nothing that I thought "that's a great deal".

I know it's not black Friday yet, but that's what they're advertising their sale as being.

Ajay

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2001
So far all Newegg has done is rotate the same few items every few days. WD SN750 on sale today. Gone tomorrow. Back again the following day. There's really been nothing that I thought "that's a great deal".

I know it's not black Friday yet, but that's what they're advertising their sale as being.
I got a good deal on some memory, though it wasn't advertised. Oh, and after my purchase on the web, Newegg kindly notified my that I would have gotten a $10 gift card if I had purchased it via the app :p

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
The h500 case is a clear winner at least for me as with the $20 mib as I need a new case and it's a great subpar $200 case much less under $100 and thankfully not solid front like so many cases are these days sadly.

Last edited:

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
Awful. Stay home.
--
What i have found in the past (might not be true this year) is the very best deals will occur on cyber monday.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2005

I agree. Built my spouse a budget gaming rig last year - prices have jumped a lot since then...

May try to grab that Corsair PSU. My current rig locks up with a blank screen and distorted audio sometimes (<1 mo) that requires a hard reboot; it's been going on for a long time, but so intermittent that I've never tried to fix it. I've been keeping my eye out for a decent PSU to swap in to see if that fixes it. And that price seems decent, when looking at historic prices on Pcpartpicker

dlerious

Mar 4, 2004
The Logitech G604 and G703 look like good prices. Might upgrade my 4790K to 9900k or 10700K if I see a good deal on CPU and MB.

ASK THE COMMUNITY