bujuranks

Oct 17, 2000
Hello all
I am new to anandtech, I finally decided to join. I look forward to talking and learning some new things from the forum.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Welcome bujuranks.

I don't suppose you're a curvaceous young woman who enjoys flirting?

bujuranks

Oct 17, 2000
Thank you Boberfett but no I am a devilish male. Are there any devilish females out there?

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
*Recording*

Welcome to the Funny Farm. I'll be your hostess.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Oh, and you might want to enable your profile. People might think you're a troll or a nef. :)

bujuranks

Oct 17, 2000
Prodigy69,
I guess you think the Yankees are going to win tonight. What is your prediction for the series? Are you from NY? Is that going to be a mad city with a subway series? Don't count the win until Mariano Rivera comes in.

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
If there is a Subway Series I hope they act better than Fans did in LA when the Lakers won or there will be New York left........:D

bujuranks

Oct 17, 2000
This will definitely be like the civil war, sports fans in each family will be enemies until there is a winner. The rest of the country will be upset because their teams won't be represented. There won't be a loser for the city because no matter who wins they will win. I read that they expect an estimated $334 million in revenue from a subway series. How many former Mets are currently on the Yankee's roster?

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
Welcome :)
You will become addicted before you have been here for 2 weeks, i guarantee it. You grow to love the board(and feel a piece of you is missing when the forum goes down ;))

i'm off to school, by everyone :)

bujuranks

Oct 17, 2000
Thanks all
I feel welcome already and addicted. I hope that I am not here when the board goes down what am I going to do with myself then.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Well HEG already gave you the welcome, so I will just say it's nice to meet you. Well, in the way that you meet somebody over the internet, which is not really meeting... OK, I am done rambling now. :)

Have fun, and watch out, some of these people are weird! ;)