New Vid card - bonus free games

Blintok

Jan 30, 2007
so last month i got a new video card. came with 3 free games.
(Batman-Arkham Origins. Assassins Creed 4 BlackFlag and Splinter Cell Blacklist)

Splinter Cell Blacklist - episode 6 of the Splinter Cell series.

Was a big mmog player for years and pretty much gave up on single player pc gaming.
so got to playing Blacklist. fun game. decent story. reminds me of the old days of gaming
now really glad i got that vid card as i probably never would have discovered those games.

so i end up buying Battlefield 4. It comes with a free game (can chose from a list of about 10 different games) One of them being Splinter Cell - Conviction. so i got that.

Conviction is Splinter Cell 5 .... so now i am really hooked on these games. so i look on the webstore and see they they have the prior 2 - Splinter Cell 4 (Double Agent) and Splinter Cell 3 (Chaos Theory) on sale for $2.50 each. so got those. Considered going all the way back to the first Splinter Cell but that game was a 2002 game so grafix probably not too good.

so anyway, Merry Xmas everyone. Now i have lots to do while i wait for the PS4 to come in stock with a decent amount of games i want to play