New to AnandTech... Hi *waves*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
h9AB0D753

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Even though we like fresh meat...umm new members , you really aren`t as special as us lifers!
Until you have lived through the ketchup war, you haven`t lived!! I still put ketchup on hotdogs,,,,lolol

Fckng heathen.

Sgt. York

Mar 27, 2016
Hotdogs are garbage food unfit for human consumption. Let him use what he likes to mask the flavor.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Hotdogs are garbage food unfit for human consumption. Let him use what he likes to mask the flavor.

aac.gif

Hot dogs might not be "fit for a king," but the better brands are pretty damned good. Just don't buy the "8 for $2.00" ones and you should be good.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
I do want to thank him....now that the Lube supply has been refilled we won`t see much of you..a.hahahahahaaaa
No shit, you dry holed ****. "My butt hurts, my butt." Hell, you look like Bevis, loser.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Dude, that would just totally destroy a car's engine. That’s what we're really talking about, right?
No Highland is mad because we started ordering lube for the Lifer break room that has sand in it. What you use it for is your business...lolol

ctbaars

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2009
Ah well, I'm in the UK, from what I can gather P&N seems to be more geared towards the US so I probably won't venture there too much anyway, though is it not the same for every AMD/Intel/Nvidia thread? :grimacing:
No. This site is very strict about professionalism in all the other technical sections. A very good site for competing ideas.

Reactions: squirrel dog
Feb 4, 2009
aac.gif

Hot dogs might not be "fit for a king," but the better brands are pretty damned good. Just don't buy the "8 for $2.00" ones and you should be good.
Agreed, I discovered the joy of those “specialty” hot dogs you see at the deli. So much better than any prepackaged wiener.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Ugh. If you have one single "conservative" thought, the knives come out. If you are a moderate liberal, you are a traitor. Awesome.
That's just because there aren't any decent conservative thoughts anymore. That's right, I said decent. They can't even manage decent. That and things are so bleak right now from going in the wrong direction for so long that there really isn't any time for sugar coating. People like to think "politics is just like, your opinion man." Yeah well tell that to all the people who have to choose between feeding their kids or buying the insulin their kids need to survive. No, no, let's have another debate about why socialized healthcare will turn us into Venezuela. Real high-brow stuff there.