New Time Cover. Mr Trump will be tweeting soon.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
C4yZ2NbXAAIcYgV.jpg

And its a double issue!! :)

Reactions: MongGrel

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
So that means Donnie won't care, right?

Knowing his thin skin and penchant for tweeting his displeasure at every little perceived slight, he probably does care even though he shouldn't. Ignore all the stupid snowflakes and proceed with getting the country back on the right track. Stop wasting time with the meaningless whining and sniveling by the left. Sadly that's Trump's biggest weakness, his ego won't let him ignore the idiots.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
"Time magazine—and I have been on their cover, like, 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine. Like, if Tom Brady is on the cover, it's one time, because he won the Super Bowl or something, right? I've been on it for 15 times this year. I don’t think that's a record, Mike, that can ever be broken."

Fact: Nixon was on the cover 55 times.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Knowing his thin skin and penchant for tweeting his displeasure at every little perceived slight, he probably does care even though he shouldn't. Ignore all the stupid snowflakes and proceed with getting the country back on the right track. Stop wasting time with the meaningless whining and sniveling by the left. Sadly that's Trump's biggest weakness, his ego won't let him ignore the idiots.
Way to turn a post about Trump's psychotic narcissism into an attack on patriotic Americans.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
whoa, so the amount of written content is the same as it was 20+ years ago? how did they manage that?!?
Karen: How about you Michael? So tell us about the world of big time journalism.
Sam Weber: Yeah.
Michael: Well, where I work we only have one editorial rule. You can't write anything longer than it takes your average person to take an average crap.

Reactions: MongGrel

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Way to turn a post about Trump's psychotic narcissism into an attack on patriotic Americans.

You must have responded to the wrong post, no "psychotic narcissism" found, nor any reference to patriotic Americans. Just sniveling whining temper tantrum throwing lefties.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
You must have responded to the wrong post, no "psychotic narcissism" found, nor any reference to patriotic Americans. Just sniveling whining temper tantrum throwing lefties.
Do patriotic moderates and leftists make your peepee look small?

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Do patriotic moderates and leftists make your peepee look small?

Not sure what your infatuation is with the size of someone elses "peepee", but you might want to start a thread on that in the "love and relationships" section, you might even be able to get some pictures to satisfy your cravings ;) :D

Dec 10, 2005
Funny how you call everyone else snowflakes. Trump is the king of snowflakes, always needing a safe space free of facts and criticism.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Funny how you call everyone else snowflakes. Trump is the king of snowflakes, always needing a safe space free of facts and criticism.

Hey, I don't disagree. In that regard, Trump is indeed a snowflake, his ego won't let him tolerate others saying something negative about him. If he could learn to ignore the idiots he'd be much better off IMO.

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
I hope they never let up until he just gets fed up and quits, or does something so egregious that he's impeached. It's time to just ignore his supporters who sequester themselves in right wing media bubbles and pretend everything is fine. They are just lost until they are willing to look up and realize they are being lied to.

Reactions: Homerboy

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Funny that. Only one whiner has participated in this thread so far. Unsurprisingly, that's you, rushing in to defend the whiner in chief.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I hope they never let up until he just gets fed up and quits, or does something so egregious that he's impeached. It's time to just ignore his supporters who sequester themselves in right wing media bubbles and pretend everything is fine. They are just lost until they are willing to look up and realize they are being lied to.
They love being lied to. Do you realize that what drives PokerGuy and his type nuts about Trump's ego sensitivity is their profound need to believe they are superior to all criticism. The thing that terrifies them most is that if the facade of their supercilious self righteous delusions of grandeur were ever to crack there would flood in the loathing and self contempt they were made to feel for themselves as children. These are our most deeply sick people fighting for their lives to stay that way. They are our broken and beaten marching morons who worship the pied-piper authoritarian monsters that put them in chains. Have a little pity. I know it's not easy. We all heard that tune as children and we all took damage.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I open google news fairly regularly to get a sense of whether we're there yet and every day since he won there's been an endless list of his various disasters. The only inaccuracy with the Time cover is that it substitutes a blizzard for the shit storm we're really in. I hope the brain dead are enjoying their new President. Enjoy it while it lasts. Imagine the kind of brain defect the nation has to have to elect Trump. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The two year old traumatized are having their tantrums writhing all over the floor. Binge drunk, we're are lancing our boil. The monster of the ID has surfaced and ravages our dreams.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Who's the bigger idiot? The idiot or the idiot that follows?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I open google news fairly regularly to get a sense of whether we're there yet and every day since he won there's been an endless list of his various disasters. The only inaccuracy with the Time cover is that it substitutes a blizzard for the shit storm we're really in. I hope the brain dead are enjoying their new President. Enjoy it while it lasts. Imagine the kind of brain defect the nation has to have to elect Trump. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! The two year old traumatized are having their tantrums writhing all over the floor. Binge drunk, we're are lancing our boil. The monster of the ID has surfaced and ravages our dreams.
You're back. And I'm glad of it.

Reactions: repoman0

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Hey, I don't disagree. In that regard, Trump is indeed a snowflake, his ego won't let him tolerate others saying something negative about him. If he could learn to ignore the idiots he'd be much better off IMO.
He's had 70 years to figure it out.

The idiot is him.