New Terminator Movie?

TangoJuliet

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2006
I'm watching the football game here in Ny and there has been several teaser commericals for something....looks like a movie.

Only thing that they have hinted at was "take back the future" and searching for sarah conner. Going to take back the future shows a message with 127 days.

I searched IMDB and they are showing possibly a new terminator movie for 2009. Kinda early to be advertising for it, eh?

jw0ollard

Jul 29, 2006
Watched the pilot.. it's really really good.

And before anyone flames me, I watched it legitimately. It helps when your friend knows the show's press agent. I also saw the Bionic Woman pilot looongg before it was leaked online, too. /brag =p

You should definitely watch the show when it starts. The kickass girl from Firefly/Serenity is in it, and guess what she plays? :) I freaking loved the pilot.. it had that "Terminator 2" feel to it, and they even used the same music from the movies. I'd say I actually liked the show better than I liked any of the movies, but I just hope the rest of the series delivers.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Hopefully they don't use the same people in the T4 movie as the series. That way we can have 3 different John Connors. Changing actors repeatedly is great.