New Seahawks Uniform

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
Anyone seen these? Huge changes and I'm not sure I'm a fan. Thank god the Eagles kept their old look.

Pics

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I see they're integrating more of that "XBox Green" that's so prevalent in the Sounders. Paul Allen must be making his voice heard.

KidNiki1

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2010
the thing with the gloves is cool...they aren't that bad.

pics 5 and 10....dat ass!!! :biggrin:

Drako

Lifer
Jun 9, 2007
The new Nike Browns uniforms look almost exactly the same as they did last year. There is something to be said for tradition :).

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
I think all the teams are getting the gloves. At least they were specifically mentioned in an article about the eagles new uniforms I was reading.

As far as I know only the Seahawks did a radical revamp. A few other teams adjusted color shades or logos and stuff.

Occ

Nov 11, 2009
I think they're an improvement. The old uniforms were way too monochrome or whatever; basically all steel blue. I like the green gloves/shoes, although I notice only Marshawn has the green shoes, the other dude has grey/blue, which is a bit boring. I'm not sure how I feel about the "feathers" on the pants and such. I like the idea of a highlight or what have you, but those only look like feathers if someone tells you they are supposed to be feathers. Not the greatest sign of good design. Also, I think the helmet needs a little more of the green besides just in the logo's eye.

Of course Nike was going to go super modern, but I wouldn't have minded something a little more classic.

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
I like the idea of a highlight or what have you, but those only look like feathers if someone tells you they are supposed to be feathers. Not the greatest sign of good design.

They still don't look like feathers to me.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
It's pretty decent.

There wasn't anything wrong with their old uniform, though.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
I wonder if they plan on chroma keying the hands and feet of the Seahawks :D

darkewaffle

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2005
I think the 'white' based jerseys actually look really good, but the dark ones don't have enough contrast/have ugly contrast.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
I like the all-white combo. Looks very nice. The all-dark home uniform is meh though.

Also not a fan of sticking wings/feathers on every single bird-related team's uniforms. Last year when those fake jersey mockups were circulating, every single bird team had fricking wings on their shoulders. Totally unnecessary.