New Poll Shows Clinton Trails Top '08 Republicans

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

laketrout

Mar 1, 2005
Mark Penn is totally full of crap on this saying the Zogby poll is meaningless. Zogby put up a response to this sharing that Penn asks for Zogby polls more than anyone else from any other campaign. Check it out here: Zogby link Penn is totally biased on this issue and is really destroying his credibility as a objective pollster. And as a result, Scarborough putting up with him and lending him credibility makes him and MSNBC look bad.

Look - the real point isn't how accurate the Zogby poll is. The point is that Penn is a giant hypocrite and Scarborough is giving someone who is clearly biased a forum to spout ridiculous spin. Both lose points for this one.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I just hope to crap Democrats come to their senses and nominate Obama, but self destruction is a Democrat's middle name.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
I just hope to crap Democrats come to their senses and nominate Obama, but self destruction is a Democrat's middle name.
I don't know, the crew here is politically informed and active, the average voter, not so much. My guess is it'll be Romney v. Clinton in the General, and is based on my lack of faith in my fellow Americans voting proclivities.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by: marincounty
I wouldn't get so excited yet, Hillary haters, better check the messenger.
"Zogby predicted a comfortable win for John Kerry (311 electoral votes, versus 213 for Bush, with 14 too close to call), saying that "Bush had this election lost a long time ago," adding that voters wanted a change and would vote for "any candidate who was not Bush."
Text

Zogby may have been RIGHT about Kerry, until you take all the fraud into account.

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
Hillary = McGovern.

COME ON DEMS, SEW YOUR OWN DEFEAT YOU MORANS!

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Jadow
Hillary = McGovern.

COME ON DEMS, SEW YOUR OWN DEFEAT YOU MORANS!

Did you really just type "Morans"? The only people who would think that Hillary and McGovern have the slightest bit in common would be people that are staggeringly ignorant of what Hillary and McGovern stood for, the methods in which they campaign, the levels of personal support they have/had, and the strength of their opponents.

In other words, idiots.