Question New PC - Only detecting one NVMe and one SSD drive despite four drives being connected

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
It's been a very long time since I last built a PC and I've never used Windows 11 or NVMe drives before, but when I look in the BIOS, all of my drives are visible, but when I look in the file explorer under Drives and Devices, it only shows my OS NVMe drive and my old SSD that just has Steam. I was thinking the SSD issue could be because I have them both connected to the same peripheral wire from the PSU but the NVMe drives are plugged directly onto the motherboard. Is this a Windows 11 issue that I'm unfamiliar with or are my drives not being detected for some reason? I have two 2TB NVMe drives, one 500GB SSD, and one 256GB SSD. Only one of the NVMe drives and the 256GB SSD are being detected by Windows.

I should also note that I've never used Windows 11 so it's very possible that they are grouped together in some weird way and I just don't know how to see them.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
They are all showing in the Device Manager and Disk Management. I completely forgot about partitioning them and the two missing drives are showing as unallocated.

Edit: Yep, this worked. Thanks again.