• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."
  • Community Question: What makes a good motherboard?

New Orleans Saints assisted catholic church in dealing with fallout from dozens of priests being accused of sexual misconduct.

Mar 11, 2004
Surprised there hasn't been a thread about this yet.

I guess at least they're living up to their namesake. What the fucking fuck? What's the odds that the e-mails contain a bounty program where they offered rewards for hits on the accusers? Should change their name to the Taints.

Reactions: skyking

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Let me guess, ownership is mostly Catholic?
Also, Drew Brees. ...not sure if he's Catholic...maybe...but he's extremely religiously fundamental, has a big hard-on against the gays (ironically), and I could see him devoting his only off-field time and cash (Brees is famously uncharitable and unengaged, compared to his peers) protecting a beloved church against crimes, especially related to accusations of gayness and pedophilia against the clergy.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
"Sexually assaulted by a priest? Get a free bobblehead pope!" The mind boggles at what PR support a football team could provide.

Reactions: skyking

ASK THE COMMUNITY