New Motorola V80 cell phone! Can't wait.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
So I was reading around some cell sites, and came across this review of Motorola's soon-to-be new cell phone! It's the successor to my current v70, and I think it looks great. Small form factor, large color screen and bluetooth are all things I need in my next cell phone. Throw in a camera (not a big deal to me), and this is one gorgeous phone. Now, if I could only see some pics of it in relation to other phones/objects, that'd be awesome.

Combined with Cingular+ATT's new network, it looks like Q2 is going to be a good period for me!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
As a current CDMA user, I'm waiting on the Motorola v710, but Motorola is ssslllooowww to release new phones (even after FCC approval.) This phone is likely going to Verizon, and there may even be a Sprint variant with J2ME (although Sprint hates bluetooth for some reason.)

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Originally posted by: newbiepcuser
I thought all the hype was about V600 coming out soon.

oh, its ai yo, not ai ya EYoda

meh, I'm not a fan of the flip-phone style, I don't know why. I looked at the measurements of the V80 compared to the V70, and it's only marginally bigger, but the video on that site made it look fvcking HUGE...maybe the woman had really small hands, I don't know.

As for the spelling...SHUDDUP. ;)

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: JiggaSprint variant with J2ME (although Sprint hates bluetooth for some reason.)

Its because our data networks are actually fast and easily connectable to computers/PDAs;):p