New Medal of Honor Game

ussfletcher

Platinum Member
Apr 16, 2005
I just got an email saying I got into the private beta, but I don't remember signing up for it... anyway, I'm downloading it currently. If you guys look around you may be able to find beta keys, I'll post back on what I think of it.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
Everyone got into the beta, it crashes every 2 seconds, not worth the hd space.

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
Medal of Honor is becoming the same joke that COD is. Just monthly DLC that they sell as a "complete" game.

EvilComputer92

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2004
This game is a total duplicate of Bad Company 2 in a desert environment. This has to be one of the most unoriginal games ever. Even the animations are exactly the same.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
This game is a total duplicate of Bad Company 2 in a desert environment. This has to be one of the most unoriginal games ever. Even the animations are exactly the same.

The beta of the MP half of the game may be a total duplicate of BC2, but that doesn't mean the game is, since the SP is being done by a different team on a different engine.

GullyFoyle

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2000
Everyone got into the beta, it crashes every 2 seconds, not worth the hd space.

It never crashed once for me. I heard trying to Chat might lock you in to a place where you have to close the game, but I never tried that I guess.
I heard there was a problem customizing the controls, but I had no problem there either.

The server browser is buggy, but it never prevented me from getting in to a game.

I played for hours without ever crashing.

As described by many, the game feels like MW2 written in the Frostbite Engine. That's exactly what some people are looking for. Others, not so much.

In previous interviews, the dev team said there would be lots of different game modes, so if this beta seems limited, it would be wise to reserve judgement about the finished product for later.

Supersonic64

Jun 9, 2010
The beta of the MP half of the game may be a total duplicate of BC2, but that doesn't mean the game is, since the SP is being done by a different team on a different engine.

The MP is 50% of the game. Therefore if the MP is a BC2 clone/reskin, is it worth it? Fuck no.

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
It never crashed once for me. I heard trying to Chat might lock you in to a place where you have to close the game, but I never tried that I guess.
I heard there was a problem customizing the controls, but I had no problem there either.

The server browser is buggy, but it never prevented me from getting in to a game.

I played for hours without ever crashing.

As described by many, the game feels like MW2 written in the Frostbite Engine. That's exactly what some people are looking for. Others, not so much.

In previous interviews, the dev team said there would be lots of different game modes, so if this beta seems limited, it would be wise to reserve judgement about the finished product for later.

yeah the interface is trash. I played for an hour on 2 difference servers with no crashes

the gameplay isnt bad

I liked the more realistic recoil when firing the weapons. you really need to take cover when are underfire or you are toast I thought, even though its 'regular'

def not a mw2 twitch fest

Last edited: