May 20, 2003
link
I haven't heard of most of the phrases he mentions, but i laughed anyway

Always a fun read :)

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Vegitto
I wonder what he calls his own website...

He calls it...GASP...a WEBSITE. Well, a web page (thus the name..."The best PAGE in the universe"

Not the best "blog" in the "blogosphere"

sonambulo

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2004
great. more unoriginal lines stolen from vice. way to go you fat fcuking pirate.

Ophir

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2001
iPodder: A pompous ass who thinks he's eclectic. Wake up asshole: you're not living in an iPod commercial. You can't dance. Everything you listen to sucks. Get a job.
:thumbsup:

imported_Pablo

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2002
Are there any pictures of Maddox? He sounds fat, with long dark hair, glasses, wears a lot of black, and has a scraggly beard.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Pablo
Are there any pictures of Maddox? He sounds fat, with long dark hair, glasses, wears a lot of black, and has a scraggly beard.

Of course. He is average/overweight a bit. Not long hair, no glasses, but not cleanly shaved.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Looking in the archives of the blogs, one would expect someone who has been at it for years to slowly hone their craft and improve their writing and photographs, since it's usually safe to assume that if someone does something long enough, he or she will eventually not suck at it.
Looking in the archives of the Maddox rants, one would expect someone who has been at it for years to slowly hone their craft and improve their webpage making skills, since it's usually safe to assume that if someone does something long enough, he or she will eventually not suck at it.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Originally posted by: fs5
maddox is a tool.

i agree. he hasn't been funny since probably the first time i read one of his articles, then i realized how stupid it actually was.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: Pablo

Of course. He is average/overweight a bit. Not long hair, no glasses, but not cleanly shaved.
I remember an article of his make fun of someone's nose. Then I saw his picture and laughed out loud. Who the hell is he to make fun of someone else's nose ?

Zee

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
what a lame entry. His website is just a blog. He better be writing some mind blowing book because his website is going downhill with each entry....

733SHiFTY

Banned
Jun 22, 2005
Originally posted by: So

Just because a blogger calls a popluar opinion page a blog, doesn't make it a blog.

Page where someone states opinions != blog.

exactly, maddox is funny as hell. the majority of people who dont like him are offended by one or more of his articles, and are such tightasses they cant bear to step back and laugh at themselves for once.