New Lincoln Project Video: "Trump 'Will Lie,' People Will Die"

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Keep them coming guys. Just like "Mourning in America".
This needs to be played over, and over on TV stations everywhere

Trump 'Will Lie,' People Will Die: Republican Lincoln Project Releases Ominous New Video

And remember to register to vote folks.
And vote, because our lives depend on it.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The fact its run by conservatives... And Kelly Anns husband..... I love it.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Yep, Steve Schmidt who ran McCain's campaign IIRC, started this.
If people are so inclined, they can throw a few bucks their way so they can make
more of these videos, so we can reclaim our country from the orange menace.

Reactions: Lezunto

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Almost half of the country likes the orange menace so I dont really know if its "reclaiming" or merely one half forcing its will on the other half.
Granted the other half is stupid and angry and extremely hateful, so maybe its OK.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
How long before Trump persuades Facebook to bar this ad as well-even though they carry all his ads and those of his trolls?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Yep, Steve Schmidt who ran McCain's campaign IIRC, started this.
If people are so inclined, they can throw a few bucks their way so they can make
more of these videos, so we can reclaim our country from the orange menace.

Already donated to it, twice now.

Reactions: esquared

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
They could also use this still from SNL sketch.
hillary.jpg

Reactions: Linux23

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012

Yep. Trump isn't really a conserative though. He's an outsider who hijacked the party because politicans are scared of his influence.

And, how he could with a few tweets destroy their careers.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Yep. Trump isn't really a conserative though. He's an outsider who hijacked the party because politicans are scared of his influence.

Trump is on team Trump end of story.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

The GOP crazified their base for decades, thinking they could always control it. Made 'em so fucking nuts that they fell for Trump. He turned it up to eleven.

SteveGrabowski

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2014

Trump may not really be a conservative but I fully agree with Ben Shapiro that he has governed as a very conservative president, the most conservative president in decades. Namely because he's a lazy pos who is little more than a useful idiot for McConnell.

Reactions: Muse and hal2kilo

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Gingrich turned it up to 10. McConnell turned it up to 11. Trump just puts a bad face on it.

A true face. The GOP created the makings of a leadership cult & didn't provide a leader. Trump saw it for what it was & just took it away from them. The GOP base swooned at the attention when he grabbed 'em by the pussy. They're still his, heart & soul. If you're looking for reasons, there aren't any. It's all gut level lizard brain stuff.

Reactions: tweaker2

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Mitch sees the writing on the wall. He's merely trying to install the groundwork (judiciary) and players for the next cycle of repug rule.

Reactions: Linux23

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Trump may not really be a conservative but I fully agree with Ben Shapiro that he has governed as a very conservative president, the most conservative president in decades. Namely because he's a lazy pos who is little more than a useful idiot for McConnell.
I don't think it's just McConnell who influences him. There's lots of people behind the scenes you never hear about. Of course there's Fox News, which I'm sure he watches religiously. They influence him. His love of dictators around the world is a big influence on him. Anybody who kisses his ass is an influence on him, he's so hungry for approval. There's such a huge disconnect between his image of himself and reality, that hunger for approval is unfathomable and never ending.

Reactions: SteveGrabowski

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
He may well die before that happens.
Too late, they got the golden statue now. (how fitting is it that its only laced and empty on the inside?)

The Church of Trump.
You know its happening.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Too late, they got the golden statue now. (how fitting is it that its only laced and empty on the inside?)

The Church of Trump.
You know its happening.
The Death Cult is working as intended.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The Death Cult is working as intended.
I would have said The Grift Cult - with a high probability of death to go around... but ok.
edit: thats why i said church, to the Trumps this is as much a grift as Scientology was to Hubbard.

Reactions: hal2kilo