New Knight Rider Revealed

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Switched over to see it end. "This is the definition of sanity", WTF are they talking about? And who died? Did they show Hoff yet?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
^ OMG they just did.

It was like Vin Diesel showing up at the end of Fast and the Furiouster.

catnap1972

Platinum Member
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by: UNCjigga
Switched over to see it end. "This is the definition of sanity", WTF are they talking about? And who died? Did they show Hoff yet?

I think they just did (in the distance) right before this last commercial

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
Yeah, the writing stunk. On the other hand... the writing on the old show wasn't exactly Shakespeare, either :)

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: rh71
^ OMG they just did.

yeah he was standing in the back. heh

so what happened to the orignal kitt?
They showed the original in the garage at the beginning as the baddies were looking around. You had to look carefully, but it was the best part of the movie.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: UNCjigga
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: rh71
^ OMG they just did.

yeah he was standing in the back. heh

so what happened to the orignal kitt?
They showed the original in the garage at the beginning as the baddies were looking around. You had to look carefully, but it was the best part of the movie.

so is he decommisioned, dead or what?

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
LOL- I logged in to see how many "OMG IT'S NOT LIKE TO ORIGINAL THEREFORE IT SUCKS" comments there would be by now. Nobody disappointed me.

From an objective non-Comic Book Guy view, the show actually wasn't too bad. There was some unneeded skin and lesbian references, but it wasn't too bad over all. What did bug me is that it seemed like a giant Ford commercial (every extra car in the show was a Ford product).

Enjoyable...it'll probably get picked up as a series.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
As much as I hate Hoff, I'm glad they showed him in that bit. Makes sense to show some connection from the past.