New Grim Dawn expansion Forgotten Gods coming in 2018

RayCathode

Oct 10, 2001
grimdawn.com

Along with quality of life features, you will pursue new powers, hundreds of new Unique items and Monster Infrequents and more! Battle dozens of new foes across new dungeons and a new gameplay mode which we’ll be discussing in detail in the coming months!

In short, Forgotten Gods will be another thrilling densely-packed addition to the critically acclaimed Grim Dawn and its first expansion, Ashes of Malmouth.

The best news of all though is that not only has work on this expansion already begun, it’s well underway. We expect Forgotten Gods to release in the second half of 2018!

Elcs

Diamond Member
Apr 27, 2002
I still haven't had time to go back and try the Inquisitor (at all) or the Necromancer (in great detail) since that first proper expansion came out... and even then I didn't complete the expansion.

Sorta burned myself out on the Beta versions with my super Soldier.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
I'm still waiting for the Beast rogue dungeon to be added. It's been a while since I played last, but after ~4,000 hours, I got a little burnt out.

facetman

Aug 30, 2014
Haven't picked up the first expansion yet- so now I will wait and get them together.

Denithor

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
Same, haven't played since beta/initial release days. So two expansions should create a whole new experience.