New game from EA!

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Its called "EA live chat"

The goal is to get past the tier 1 people from india who cant speak english to get to a tier 2 assistant.

Overall i give this game an F... The graphics suck, there are like 4 colors and text all in 2D its very primitive. The gameplay isnt any fun and the dialog looks like it was written by a 4 year old and makes no sense, there is no story to speak of. Overall its about as fun as spore was.

If anyone knows of any cheat codes or trainers that can help me get to tier 2 i would be grateful :awe:

Update:

Success! Game completed
Guys i have completed the game! Heres my top tips:

- The dumbass approach works!
- Be vague
- Say as little as possible
- Repeat yourself
- Be patient! Dumb people are often very passive and patient

Or i may have gotten lucky with Manisha, his/her level of english and understanding was head and shoulders above meepmoop and poomfluffs from last week. Although i never reached tier 2 and Manisha did not seem to reciprocate my love of him/her i did get what i was after!

Battlefield 2 on origin!
2vshjy9.png

Heres what went down:
You are now ready to chat with Manisha. Manisha: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Manisha how may I help you?
you: give battlefield 2
Manisha: May I know what exact issue do you have?
you: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1949511
Manisha: Please give me just a moment while I look into this further.
Manisha: Can I get a brief description of you issue ?
you: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1949511
Manisha: May I have your code for BF2?
you: *insert code here* :D
Manisha: Thank you.
Manisha: Please try login in Origin.
Manisha: Yes please check now.
Manisha: I have added the game to your account.
you: i dont see
Manisha: Plesae logout from origin and then re-login and then check.
you: i still no see
Manisha: are you using the same account while login with origin?
you: i am maxp779@gmail.com
Manisha: Do you have any other Id associated with gmail.com?
you: old soviet779@gmail.com, but dont use this, i am maxp779@gmail.com
Manisha: Please login with "soviet779@gmail.com"
you: i cannot this is old
Manisha: Okay, we can change your email id. Please verify your date of birth associated with "soviet779@gmail.com" account.
you: 05/12/1986
Manisha: Please create a new screen name
Manisha: Please go through this link.
Manisha: http://www.pogo.com
you: i am maxp779
you: i have battlefield 3 on my origin
Manisha: Since it's an older version game and to redeem the code in Origin you should have a screen name
you: ok new screen name pogo.com?
Manisha: Yes.
you: maxp7799 pogo
Manisha: Thank you.
Manisha: I'm still looking into your issue. Thanks for your patience.
Manisha: Please login now in origin and check.
you: i love u
you: thanks
Manisha: You are welcome.

I give this game a 3/10 my last play was fruitful and worth it, the previous 8 plays were not so good, the NPC's were all dicks to me until i met Manisha.

Last edited:

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
I got a cheatcode for you, bring down the console by hitting your ~ key and then typing in "how about a nice cup of shut the fuck up".

I kid I kid.

skipsneeky2

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Game is gonna have dx11 coming soon in a later patch cause they rushed this one i'm sure in dx 9 like crysis 2:awe:

Might need to update orgin install the browser plug in and update punkbuster which simply doesn't catch that many hackers then you might need a 8 core processor to render those graphics a bit better .

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
I give them a +1 for not even attempting to mask their names by choosing an American one.

Though I must reward a -1 for telling me to, "Go ahead and shut down your Origin client and then restart it" which kicked me from live chat that took me an hour to get into. Problem not solved.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
:awe: Man i just cant get past the first level... ive tried everything, restarting the game several times which changes the person you fight against each time (good random seed here). I have tried various tactics such as verbal abuse, verbal niceness, lies, honesty, being assertive, being submissive, a combination of them, none have worked yet. Moopup, Najid whatever, Deepom, Poomfluff and the others all kicked my ass. Poomfluff actually told me there was no tier 2 and its all integrated into one level now so this may be one of those games which has no end :eek: Tier 2 is a lie?

I even pulled out the big guns with "you did it for this guy here so do it for me: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1949511"

I think ill give up for today and try again tomorrow.

Aug 11, 2008
Actually, this game has been purchased and installed by many other organizations in the business world as well. They have even adapted it to run on a telephone touch pad, which exhausts all availabe options and returns to start without ever allowing you to reach even a tier one human.
Sometimes you can defeat it by furiously punching the "O" button to reach a human even though they never offer that as an option.

thespyder

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2006
So actually Poomfluff was correct. there is no Tier 2. Anyone who tells you there is is lying to you.

there is a rumor that if you get this stuff called parchment (also called papyrus or Paper) and actually write out your complaint using a black oily substance calle "Ink". then if you send it to both Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy via snailmail, in 3 to 6 months The Devil shows up at your front door and summons cthulhu to eat your brain. But at least your request bypasses Tier 1.

We adopted the same game as part of our IT infrastructure improvement. Yep, they let us play games at work.

Last edited:

akahoovy

Golden Member
May 1, 2011
I played a version of this game from AT&T, trying to tell them that my connection was and is crappy. I would try and use the tracert and pathping powerups on their version of Poomfluff and all I would get back is, "Weapon is ineffective, weapon is ineffective."

But I kept hammering on him and finally Poomfluff said, "ENOUGH! We will send a tech to update your version of the game, but if the problem is found in your residence we will charge you $100 to continue playing." I told them to bring it on, I can take you!

The tech came and now they're working on making that update. :/

llee

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2009
Please stop. You're making yourself look like a fool by trolling this forum.

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
There is a tier two, you guys haven't raided the live chat instance enough to qualify. Noob Scrubs.

thespyder

Golden Member
Aug 31, 2006
Please stop. You're making yourself look like a fool by trolling this forum.

In what way is any of this inflamatory or with intent to incite? It may be off topic, but mostly harmlessly so. And with no malice of intent.

akahoovy

Golden Member
May 1, 2011
But without the right pass phrase, tier 1 takes *forever* to raid. It's just easier to have someone trade it to you.

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
Okay i have regained my strength, drank some rejuvenating potion and am ready to give it another go!

This time i will try the dumbass approach. "give battlefield 2" This is all i will say and hope for the best :thumbsup:

skipsneeky2

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
Okay i have regained my strength, drank some rejuvenating potion and am ready to give it another go!

This time i will try the dumbass approach. "give battlefield 2" This is all i will say and hope for the best :thumbsup:

You give Battlefield 3!;)

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
funny but I would remove your email from the transcripts or else you will get bombarded with spam via the robots that scour the web for such things.

Destiny

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2010
OP post reminded me of Sprint and AT&T when they announced that customer service is better because they contracted with IBM = India and Philipines call centers... I had to deal with them when I was a Sales Manager with for RadioShack and I would be a bitch just to bypass tier one to get to tier 2...the difference is that Tier 2 people don't read from a script...o_O

Red Hawk

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2011
The website that provides the DLC unlock key for Mass Effect's "Bring Down The Sky" no longer exists. I am reinstalling Mass Effect, so I need the key. Tier 1 initiated!

A new challenger has appeared: Shubha!

ahenkel

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2009
My entire EA library minus bf3 is pretty much all free games thanks to recyclebank.com and EA live chat.