New Explorer interior

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
The only time I've had a test drive without a salesman was when they had the key to my potential trade-in which is was worth about as much as the car I was test driving. Eh, whatever. Usually they're pretty unobtrusive.

KentState

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2001
I haven't taken a test drive with a salesman in a long long time. I don't mind them sitting in the car with me while I'm looking over the interior and have questions. But they can wait at the dealership while I drive it.

I feel a lack of trust and respect when the salesman wants to ride along.

Herr Kutz

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2009
On a tangent, re: the Jeep Gladiator mentioned in the video - not gonna lie, despite my past history with Jeep, I really want one :grin: Maybe if I got the stick-shift transmission this time...

2020-jeep-gladiator-rubicon-build-and-price-exterior-front-quarter-03-doors-off.jpg

I like the look of the gladiators but knowing that the wrangler is already too expensive for what you get has me out automatically. Besides, I would get so much more use out of an enclosed space a la SUV.