New Dreamcast Game! Feet of Fury, like DDR!

MournSanity

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2002
Feet of Fury is a homebrew Dreamcast game that got published(I think that's a first).

It's $19.90 at The GOAT store

Also, Lik Sang also has it and they also have a dance mat for the Dreamcast(I bought one, but the shipping is more expensive than the mat. I'm in California and it was $14 :-| ).

Oh, and here is the website of the developers with more info about the game.

This is the first DC homebrew game to be published so it's pretty hot!

xDeLiRiOuSx

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
True, it's cool to show your support.. BUT honestly. I rather play DDR which they spent a great amont of money to program. Just my opinion :)

David

MournSanity

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2002
Yea but these guys spent their time and energy to keep the Dreamcast platform alive ;) Also, I don't think Konami has ever released DDR outside of Japan for the DC, unfortunately.

weepul

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2000
www.hd-trailers.net
Originally posted by: xDeLiRiOuSx
True, it's cool to show your support.. BUT honestly. I rather play DDR which they spent a great amont of money to program. Just my opinion :)

David

i think these guys did in fact program on their own. i think u're talking more about supporting the originators for their idea and not the money spent to program.

//krunk (^_^x)

TdCVgA

Apr 26, 2003
They did build the game themselves, using an Operating System for the Dreamcast they built themselves (called KOS). I know several of the designers/programmers of FOF personally and they're all very talented developers. If you like the dreamcast console and want to support some great homebrew development this is definatly worth the money.

TdC

Ahab97

Dec 11, 2000
ha ha ha, cool

My roommate was one of the developers for this game. He wrote most of the music for the game, and did all of the sound design.

Nice to see FoF getting mentioned on Anandtech.

Go BUY a copy, so my roommate can pay the bills!

MournSanity

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2002
They have a Dreamcast dance pad at lik sang. But the shipping might be too much so check that out before you buy it.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Ahab97
ha ha ha, cool

My roommate was one of the developers for this game. He wrote most of the music for the game, and did all of the sound design.

Nice to see FoF getting mentioned on Anandtech.

Go BUY a copy, so my roommate can pay the bills!

Support an ATers room-mate so he wont get stuck with the whole bill!

I wish I had a DC which could boot unofficial games (Mine's a LATE model) :)

TwoMix

Aug 1, 2001
Is there such a thing as a parallel port to dc converter? I have 2 of these pads for pc and want to play on dc!

Boogak

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2000
Originally posted by: huesmann
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
yo someone find me a cheap dreamcast dance pad, or a ps to dc converter.
Try eGay...

Yup, I picked up 2 cheap Playstation to Dreamcast converters and 2 Playstation dance pads for like 25 bux total shipped, might've been less.