New Cell Phone or Exhaust for car?

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
KRZR on Sprint or new Axle-back exhaust for my 06 Mustang GT, which one? Both are similar in price.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
An exhaust would get you chicks more than the cellphone. :) What chick doesn't dig a 5inch pipe> :D

InlineFive

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2003
Exhaust is the clear answer, it might actually serve some practical purpose and sound/look cool at the same tiem.

Hyperlite

Diamond Member
May 25, 2004
hmm...in order to make this decision, i would have to know what phone you had now.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
An axle back exhaust isn't going to do much, if anything, to improve performance on an '06 Mustang GT. About the only thing that will do is change the sound of the car.

Still, I wouldn't waste much money on a cell phone either.

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
An axle back exhaust isn't going to do much, if anything, to improve performance on an '06 Mustang GT. About the only thing that will do is change the sound of the car.

Still, I wouldn't waste much money on a cell phone either.

There's really no performance difference between the axle back and the cat back exhaust systems. The 05+ Mustangs already have a very free flowing system before the mufflers and people who try both report virtually no difference on dynos.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: joshsquall
KRZR on Sprint or new Axle-back exhaust for my 06 Mustang GT, which one? Both are similar in price.

I would get the new phone. But thats just because I prefer stock to performance mods when it comes to cars.

Im getting a new phone as soon as the Blackberry Pearl comes to Cingular :D

Hyperlite

Diamond Member
May 25, 2004
Originally posted by: krunchykrome

I would get the new phone. But thats just because I prefer stock to performance mods when it comes to cars.

that is a spiffy device, to say the least. it's website is ubah.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Hyperlite
Originally posted by: krunchykrome

that is a spiffy device, to say the least. it's website is ubah.

Yea, that website gets me soo excited. My buddy has the sidekick III, and the trackball is the best thing to happen to cell phones since text messaging.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
I'd go with the KRZR, only because 1. It's such a sweet phone 2. You're getting it on Sprint. I wouldn't get a KRZR on Verizon unless it was possible to flash the normal Motorola firmware from the Sprint phones onto it, I hate Verizon's firmware and I don't know if they've been able to get normal firmware on VZW KRZRs yet.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
I vote exhaust. You can annoy only a limited amount of people by having a converstaion on your cellphone, but you can annoy a lot more people by driving around sporting your fart can.

codeyf

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
The KRZR will drop in price in 4-6 months, maybe even sooner with xmas around the corner. Where as the price for an exhaust won't. Get the exhaust now, and the phone later.