New case?

Subhuman25

Aug 22, 2004
I ran into this ad on THG and curiosity led me to check it out.Is this case a new offering by Thermaltake or have you all been aware of it?
I personally haven't seen it listed as a choice or in use by anyone yet.
Seems this case offers just about everything I'd like in a case except for the funky "shark" design and see-through side panels.Now if they could produce it with solid side panels this would be just about as ideal of a case as I could ever want.But no,they had to cater to the "disco club" with that ridiculous design.
Such a sensible case otherwise.The fascia designer of this case should be marched in front of a firing squad.

http://www.thermaltake.com/xas...se/shark/sharkmenu.htm

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: shady06
another hideous monstrosity from TT...

yeah pretty ugly.
simplicity is what i like.

i'd buy the antec P160 but I think the front panel looks too horrid.

I'd like a Wavemaster, but they suck inside...

no perfect case for me :(

Subhuman25

Aug 22, 2004
Mixed feelings on this case I see.
The case itself offers decent features.If it weren't for that god awful outter design.
I could almost live with the front fascia,but those side panels ain't gonna cut it.
It's like TT had some mensa material on hand to design the features incorporated and some 4 year old with a box of Crayons to come up with the external design.Good grief Charlie Brown

mrupgrd

Sep 2, 2004
I kinda like the front :/ but the mesh in the side window really puts me off...

Gonna uprade in about 6 weeks and prob go with the tsunami its so SHINEY!!!

:p

ViperV990

May 20, 2000
Hey, what's wrong with that TT case... after all, it saves you from cutting the side vent off your prized SLR McLaren :D

D1gger

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
That is better that the standard Thermaltake cases, but the case I built my computer in last month was the Tsunami

Tab

Lifer
Sep 15, 2002
Thats okay.... I think..... I am not a fan of removable mobo trays, just another thing thats going to rattle..