New Bush speech 4/29

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Now updated... hes trying to blame congress now.

"Bush says Congress blocking progress"

So I guess the Dems with 1 full year under their belt caused everything to happen, not the 6+ years that republicans had the House, senate, and white house. :roll:

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
He is saying congress needs to do alot of things.

Marlin1975 states my sentiments exactly.

"Congress is letting the American people down"

:|

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Marlin1975

So I guess the Dems with 1 full year under their belt caused everything to happen, not the 6+ years that republicans had the House, senate, and white house. :roll:

the republican congress didn't get anything done either

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: ElFenix

the republican congress didn't get anything done either

Yea they did. Got us deeper in debt, cut taxs, got us into while ME sh1t fest, got us where we are at today, etc...

Luckly the Dems got some power in congress now, so the republicans can blame them for it all.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

Yea they did. Got us deeper in debt, cut taxs, got us into while ME sh1t fest, got us where we are at today, etc...

Luckly the Dems got some power in congress now, so the republicans can blame them for it all.

in energy policy... this is a thread about energy policy, is it not?

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
he is offensively stupid

i turned it off

*all* of his moron reasoning says "impeach me"
rose.gif

He is correct, congress NEEDS to get to get together to impeach both Bush and Cheney

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000

Topic Title: New Bush speech 4/29

Bush blames current congress, current congress has only had 1 year of power and even then republicans have enough power to block most anything they want and bush has cockblocked a lot of their stuff if it did make it to his desk.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Isn't Bush the same ass that said "the buck stops here"

Buck the liar out of office. He is responsible for a failed war of aggression that is bankrupting America and he LIED to get us into it

by contrast, Clinton's lie was ultimate truth
rose.gif

This insane messiah-emperor is nude and has a shriveled up pee-pee and no balls, like the fictional Mr Burns

what is wrong with Palosi, why wont congress take the LIARS on
Cheny and Bush have to be impeached if we are ever going to be respected in the World again!

that'll send a message

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I did not vote for the guy, twice! But "someone" did... Lets hear from THAT crowd.
Problem is, he still has plenty of time left to do oh soooo much more damage.
And He will have no problem meeting that goal.

GrGr

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2003
Unless Congress does it's duty and impeach him there is almost a full year left for King Midas of Shit to do his best :)

Pls notice the smilie. I am done with being outraged with that POS, it's not good for the bloodpressure. Hereafter I will only laugh each time the POSPOTUS sinks the US another notch. HAHAHA <-- very funny.

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: GrGr
Unless Congress does it's duty and impeach him there is almost a full year left for King Midas of Shit to do his best :)

Pls notice the smilie. I am done with being outraged with that POS, it's not good for the bloodpressure. Hereafter I will only laugh each time the POSPOTUS sinks the US another notch. HAHAHA <-- very funny.

Watching any late night show helps. Letterman's 'Great Moments in Presidential Speeches" is great night after night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoNVOH9ygNM

Nov 30, 2006
So...tell me...what's Congress doing to fix the problem? Harry Reid wants Bush to ask the oil companies to "voluntarily" reduce their profits...that's one hell of a solution. No mention of a moratorium on Federal fuel taxes...something that's actually within his control to draft legislation.

Reid criticized Bush for his miserable performance of missed opportunities to really lead the nation...sounds like a great opportunity for our Democratically-controlled Congress to show us their leadership abilities...personally...I'm waiting for solutions instead of this incessant bitching.

Nancy Pelosi says Bush has taken too long to come up with economic solutions...OK then...let's see what Congress has to offer...oh wait...their solution is to ask the oil companies to "voluntarily" cut their profits. Yeah...that's it...that's the ticket.

Another Democrat solution is for the President to lower gas prices by halting deposits to the Strategic Petroleum Reserve...another rocket scientist idea from the party of change. So...what happens when the reserve is depleted and things get worse? I'm sure they'd find some way to blame Bush or the oil companies...one thing you could count on...they would never take personal responsibility for such a stupid idea if it went badly...you can take that to the bank.

Congress says it's hands are tied because of a "threat" of veto...this is total horseshit...and if you're buying into this as a legitimate excuse for Congressional inaction...then you're a complete fool.

Then...to put icing on the cake...you have 10 posts above blaming Bush without any mention of Congressional responsibility to solve problems. This is an opportunity to show what Democrats can do...instead...the only thing you see them doing (and quite well at that) is to dog pile on Bush and point fingers at everyone except themselves, suggest stupid solutions (but none that they would actually try to actively legislate) and otherwise do nothing meaningful.

So...this is the party of change...give me a break.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000

Topic Title: New Bush speech 4/29

Bush blames current congress, current congress has only had 1 year of power and even then republicans have enough power to block most anything they want and bush has cockblocked a lot of their stuff if it did make it to his desk.
Although the repugs have really messed this up, it has been a year like you said the democrats have done nothing but rubber stamp all of Bush's spending requests. They are essentially just as bad, but they've not been at it for as long. Their low approval rating has been earned. F**k them, too, actually.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I would rally behind a solution; I am less inclined to rally around hate mongering.

As for oil profits, wtf does Congress think it can do with 100 billion dollars besides waste it? Is it going to go towards social programs, paying off our 9 trillion debt, or towards Iraq?

They mention nothing about how those small funds will be used.

Nov 30, 2006
Originally posted by: BoomerD
How can you tell George W. Bush is lying?

His lips are moving.
BoomerD...why don't you start yourself a little BDS thread so you and your intellectual peers can have a special place all to yourselves. Just a thought.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
George Bush is SO insane i bet the Republicans will throw him out themselves
- a prophecy, if you must .. discredit me later, please

After all, the little LIAR is now blaming them - the republican congress - and they can't have this kind of liability in an election year, now can they? Bush is out ANYWAY - in January! That he resigns in October can only be good news for them [and they will cut a deal for McLame to Pardon the Criminals - like Nixon]
rose.gif

it is to the Republicans advantage to DISTANCE themselves from Bush and his failed policies - SCAPEGOAT him and Cheney and bring our Boys Home, saying they themselves - the Republican Congress - was fooled by Bush's LIES; they save face and can withdraw troops

the Chickens have Come Home to Roost in Bush's butt
Hallelujah

. . . and pass the collection plate, please

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Gosh, if it wasn't for (a mostly republican controlled) Congress, Bush could've been our greatest president ever!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Phokus
Gosh, if it wasn't for (a mostly republican controlled) Congress, Bush could've been our greatest president ever!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Please .. try to focus, i give you a chaos original for the moment:

if it wasn't for balls and testes . . .
. . . my nasty uncle could have been my cool aunt

rose.gif

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: apoppin

Buck the liar out of office. He is responsible for a failed war of aggression that is bankrupting America and he LIED to get us into it

rose.gif

This insane messiah-emperor is nude and has a shriveled up pee-pee and no balls, like the fictional Mr Burns

Cheny and Bush have to be impeached if we are ever going to be respected in the World again!

that'll send a message

This thread is about oil and energy not the Iraq war asshat. Stay on track kiddo.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: blackangst1

rose.gif

that'll send a message

This thread is about oil and energy not the Iraq war asshat. Stay on track kiddo.

thanks for bringing it up again

look at where YOU are posting, dark angry misfit

Replying to Topic: New Bush speech 4/29

i heard the speech .. i give my own analysis
- the war was for oil .. energy

you interrupt me like a rude monkey flinging your poo
- remember the way the wind blows, next time

rose.gif

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Originally posted by: blackangst1

rose.gif

that'll send a message

thanks for bringing it up again

look at where YOU are posting angry misfit

Replying to Topic: New Bush speech 4/29

i heard the speech .. i give my analysis
- the war was for oil

you interrupt like a rude monkey flinging your poo
- remember the way the wind blows next time

rose.gif

what?