New bar in my town, and they have BEDS!!!!

flamingelephant

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001
There is a new bar openning up in my city soon (Winnipeg) and the place is going to have beds in it. All along the outside walls, instead of tables, they have beds. They have some sort of vinyl covering overtop of them so "spills" can be cleaned up easily. Have any of you heard of this kind of thing before? Its great if you wanna go to the bar, pick-up someone and do it right there in the bar, but, if you want so sit.... i cant think of anything more uncomfortable than a bed! its like a chair with no back.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
/mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................... bed in bar........... never have to leave again.....................

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000
Originally posted by: flamingelephant
There is a new bar openning up in my city soon (Winnipeg) and the place is going to have beds in it. All along the outside walls, instead of tables, they have beds. They have some sort of vinyl covering overtop of them so "spills" can be cleaned up easily. Have any of you heard of this kind of thing before? Its great if you wanna go to the bar, pick-up someone and do it right there in the bar, but, if you want so sit.... i cant think of anything more uncomfortable than a bed! its like a chair with no back.
Maybe it is the roman lounge chairs that they are talking about.

flamingelephant

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: lowtech
Originally posted by: flamingelephant
Maybe it is the roman lounge chairs that they are talking about.

Nope, saw the pictures, full fledged beds

royaldank

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Kevin
There was a recent Sex and the City episode with a bed bar...

I saw that. Looked real uncomfortable sitting around on a bed. Dumb novelty idea. Call back in two years and see if the place is still open.