New American Flag

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 6, 2007
I gotta tell you folks, I don't get all choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I consider them to be symbols and I leave symbols to the symbol-minded.

-George Carlin

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Conservatives have problems with their brains that cause emotional troubles. They know in their guts only, having left the world of reason, that everything they feel is not only right but makes them superior because they know it. In short, conservatives are right because of their egos. They have no modesty, no capacity to self efface, and no natural humility which is why they get all wound up over shit like pride in a piece of cloth colored and cut is some mystically perfect way. They are superficial and shallow, worshiping externalities instead of principles.

But when they lose like they are right now with Twit Romney at the helm it's just as if their ego is under attack and this makes them mean. All their sick love of themselves for being right turns to self loathing for all that tells them they they are actually losers, folk who are not actually right but delusional. The result is posts like this where the disgusted inner guts puke out for all to smell.

For the conservative mind the challenge is to achieve a righteously high and correct delusional state entitling one to rub other people's faces in shit, or have the real truth knock them of their white horses where they fall into their own shit.

We are talking about the smallest minded and most insignificant people among us who live only for the gilding of their pathetically damaged egos. It's a problem knowing how to deal with folk who are mentally ill through no fault of their own but are also an enormous danger to the nation. We will kill our nation if all of us become as insane as they are.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
OP, you are unequivocally the stupidest poster in P&N. There are some (few) that are crazier, but you absolutely own the title of stupidest.

This. If I said what I truly thought of him my account would probably get banned. Oh well, once nice thing about an Obama victory will be that we can rub it in the faces of guys like 777idiot. Unfortunately we'll also have to deal with the smugness of guys like dmcowen. Oh well, imperfect world we live in...

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
That would require me to actually care that much about your ignorant, trolling remarks.

_Rick_

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012
So, your flag is Islam's Mohammed?

I hope this thread was trolling for this result, or otherwise I'd be a little bit disappointed.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
So, your flag is Islam's Mohammed?

I hope this thread was trolling for this result, or otherwise I'd be a little bit disappointed.

I bet you have been disappointed many times in your life. This is just another one to add to the list.

I was not, and am not saying that obama is calling himself "a" or "the" prophet. Prophet? Give me a break, he thinks more of himself than that.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Faux rage...ACTIVATE...form of: TOTAL MORONS

BushSignsFlag.gif

Hey look, President Bush desecrating the flag of the USA! OMGNAZIFASCISTCOMMIEWTFBLARRRGH!!

Seriously, smoke some weed, go get laid, or just pull the stick from your ass righties. You are a joke to the world.

Last edited:

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
It's still HIGLY offensive to desecrate the flag like that and use it in a campaign. Highly offensive. But of course to the mind of the liberal, anything the mocks or desecrates our flag is a good thing, hence why obama is doing it.

Well, he didn't desecrate a flag, so you are lying there, which is typical.

Rally around a object like you are told, what a good little follower you are.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
It's still HIGLY offensive to desecrate the flag like that and use it in a campaign. Highly offensive. But of course to the mind of the liberal, anything the mocks or desecrates our flag is a good thing, hence why obama is doing it.

And this is why we know you're retarded.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
And this is why we know you're retarded.

In today's world it's more appropriate to call his kind "developmentally disabled". I say this because I no longer believe that he is a genetically full functioning individual.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
I bet you have been disappointed many times in your life. This is just another one to add to the list.

I was not, and am not saying that obama is calling himself "a" or "the" prophet. Prophet? Give me a break, he thinks more of himself than that.

No no, silly, he's saying the devotion to the flag as a sacred thing parallels the reaction of some Muslims to the depiction of the Prophet.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
No no, silly, he's saying the devotion to the flag as a sacred thing parallels the reaction of some Muslims to the depiction of the Prophet.

Oh, then that's different.

No!

Those of us that have risked our lives under and in support of the Constitution that Flag represents, still do not go out and riot and kill those that disrespect/burn the Flag.

p.s., Here is an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEzaXyTYGuU

The Vets did not kill any of those that were disrespecting the flag.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Liberals have problems with their brains that cause emotional troubles. They know in their guts only, having left the world of reason, that everything they feel is not only right but makes them superior because they know it. In short, liberals are right because of their egos. They have no modesty, no capacity to self efface, and no natural humility which is why they get all wound up over shit like pride in a piece of cloth colored and cut is some mystically perfect way. They are superficial and shallow, worshiping externalities instead of principles.

But when they lose like they are right now with Twit Obama at the helm it's just as if their ego is under attack and this makes them mean. All their sick love of themselves for being right turns to self loathing for all that tells them they they are actually losers, folk who are not actually right but delusional. The result is posts like this where the disgusted inner guts puke out for all to smell.

For the liberal mind the challenge is to achieve a righteously high and correct delusional state entitling one to rub other people's faces in shit, or have the real truth knock them of their white horses where they fall into their own shit.

We are talking about the smallest minded and most insignificant people among us who live only for the gilding of their pathetically damaged egos. It's a problem knowing how to deal with folk who are mentally ill through no fault of their own but are also an enormous danger to the nation. We will kill our nation if all of us become as insane as they are.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
Liberals have problems with their brains that cause emotional troubles. They know in their guts only, having left the world of reason, that everything they feel is not only right but makes them superior because they know it. In short, liberals are right because of their egos. They have no modesty, no capacity to self efface, and no natural humility which is why they get all wound up over shit like pride in a piece of cloth colored and cut is some mystically perfect way. They are superficial and shallow, worshiping externalities instead of principles.

But when they lose like they are right now with Twit Obama at the helm it's just as if their ego is under attack and this makes them mean. All their sick love of themselves for being right turns to self loathing for all that tells them they they are actually losers, folk who are not actually right but delusional. The result is posts like this where the disgusted inner guts puke out for all to smell.

For the liberal mind the challenge is to achieve a righteously high and correct delusional state entitling one to rub other people's faces in shit, or have the real truth knock them of their white horses where they fall into their own shit.

I like how you took a quote about tea partiers and replaced all mention of them with the word liberals.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
zomg Steeple I cannot believe teh W would do such a thing. i think it's shopped by the liberal media.

_Rick_

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2012

I shall enhance your comprehension of my claim:

Islamists clamor about people disfiguring the holy image of Muhammed, when they print some sad cartoons containing a rendition of the great prophet.

You and yours clamor about people disfiguring your holy symbol, the banner of the United States of America.

The unreasonable yammering about some perceived slight due to a different representation of something you pretend to hold dearly units you with radical Islam.

Congratulations.

IBMer

Golden Member
Jul 7, 2000

That didn't stop all those tea party wearing the flags as capes and having american flag tee-shirts did it? Selective outrage as always.