New American Flag

jackschmittusa

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2003
And I looked up into the clouds; and I saw an image of Romney; he was sitting on a pile of money and laughing at the little guy next to him.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
i dont see why it matters anymore. youre not supposed to portray the flag anywhere unless its a real flag. and youre not supposed to wear it either. but everyone does it, and nobody cares. i think the rules of the flag have been lost, but the meaning is still there.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
OP, you are unequivocally the stupidest poster in P&N. There are some (few) that are crazier, but you absolutely own the title of stupidest.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
OP, you are unequivocally the stupidest poster in P&N. There are some (few) that are crazier, but you absolutely own the title of stupidest.

Does it change the fact of obama's flag is extremely disrespectful to America? Does it change the fact that it looks like the 5 pilars or islam are represented or more like the blood stained finger prints of his victims?

crownjules

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2005
The outrage! It's art and it seems, much like a rorschach, people are seeing in it what they want to see.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
And so it starts..................I wonder how long until we have a flag like this:
Herminia2.png

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
And so it starts..................I wonder how long until we have a flag like this:

i think we should just change everything to a sun symbol, because if you notice thats who is controlling the entire world. im not saying the actual sun is a person, im saying some organization out there, whatever theyre called, has entrenched the sun symbol in our most powerful leaderships and thats who is really in control.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
More garbage from rightwing idiots, typical.

Does it change the fact of obama's flag is extremely disrespectful to America?

Do tell. Or just put the link of the site that told you to be upset about it.

Last edited:

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
He made his own presidential logo when he was running the first time too. He has really good propaganda people on his side.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Not for his political campaign you twit.

It's still HIGLY offensive to desecrate the flag like that and use it in a campaign. Highly offensive. But of course to the mind of the liberal, anything the mocks or desecrates our flag is a good thing, hence why obama is doing it.