Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
So the folks at frozencpu told me that he can make me a custom window (will be roughly 13x18), with 3 120mm fan mounts, for my case, for about $85. Now given the fact that I've never done any modding, and I don't have any tools in the first place, I'm rather inclined to do this. Then the only thing I will have to worry about is putting a big giant hole in the side of my case...
Tas.

yokomo

Golden Member
Oct 18, 2000
Wow some thing that easy I would never pay that much for it... but then I do that stuff every day to all the cases I have... like you said you have no tools so that kind of limits you but you could get the tools you need to do that for less then $15.00 and be able to do every case you own from now on. Mabey even make some change doing it for friends.. just my thoughts, Bill.

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
Okay, so if I do this by hand, and use 1/4 or 3/8" thick plexiglass, I'm at a bit of a loss for what to use for molding. Because all of the molding I can find only works with 1/8" thick plexiglass. Or is there something else you would use?
Tas.

Fullmetal Chocobo

May 13, 2003
Anyone have any ideas for this? I need to find a way to mount a 1/4" plexiglass window, but all the molding I can find only works with 1/8" thickness windows...
Tas.

ASK THE COMMUNITY